☆ Part 22 ☆

"Julieta, is that really agustin? He's acting a bit... weird" pepa said and looked at julieta. "He might be someone else that shapeshifted into agustin"

"Dont say that, pepa. He just had a little too much to drink"
"You mean he's drunk?" Pepa said, trying to contain her laughter.
"Yea, i think so. Im gonna take him home, pepa. Dont tell mama about this"
"Stay safe, hermana. Its almost one in the morning"

Pepa went back to her room and julieta started packing some things she might need. She just packed a bunch of food in case they get hurt and a rolling pin... just in case.

"Julieta, where are we going?" Agustin asked.
"Im taking you home, agustin" she said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

...

Julieta opened her bedroom window and casita helped her to climb out silently along with agustin.

"See you later, casita" she waved goodbye to the home and held agustin's hand, guiding him towards their home.

As they were walking, julieta heard music coming from the center of the town.

"Hey, agustin, do you hear that?" She asked.

Agustin laughed a bit.
"I only hear you, bonita"
She softly punched him on his arm.
"Stop that"

She listened carefully, music getting louder and louder as they walked towards the source.

People at the center of town were having a party. Others were dancing, others were drinking, and others were just talking while eating.

Julieta looked around, then someone yelled.

"Aye, its the new couple!" People cheered. They havent forgotten about agustin's proposal to julieta.

"What's all this?" She asked one of the people who were just talking.

"Oh, some people continued the party here since alma wanted the party to end back there"

"Oh, okay then"

She turned to agustin and asked a question.

"Do you wanna go home or stay here for a while?" She asked

She saw agustin drinking some water to sober up.

"Hey agustin"

Even just the sight of agustin drinking a glass of water made her blush. She couldnt help but stare. When she snapped out of it, she looked away.

'Good Lord. Clear thoughts. Clear thoughts'

"Julieta?... Are you okay?" Agustin asked

"Mhm. yep. i was just asking if you would want to go home now or stay here for a while"

"Oh, i'd rather go home now" he said, scratching the back of his head.

He noticed how red julieta's face was. He pressed his hand on her forehead and felt her temperature.

"Do you have a fever? You're burning up"

That made her blush even more. She grabbed his hand and started walking.

"You wanna go home? Okay. Ill go with you"