𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

══════════════════════
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
══════════════════════
𝐓𝐖: 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
✦✧✦

Tove Green could definitely turn into an ornery and evil person, whenever she wanted to.

Eros was right; she had to make Peter pay for what he did to her. He humiliated her.

Peter made her believe in love, for the first time in her life. And then, he took that hope away.

So, revenge it is.

But the way she wanted to make him taste his own medicine, would also make another man regret his words.

She was now absolutely sure, that Draco Malfoy was jealous of other men being around her. But he had no right to feel like that.

They weren't a couple, they weren't exclusive. They had nothing that was actually connecting them.

And after all, he was married. And he was also a father.

Since her professor wanted a threesome, only to watch her fuck with another girl, he would have it. But not in the way he was dreaming.

She had to plan this carefully. First of all, she mustn't tell Eros or Vivian a thing. They could ruin her plan, and of course they had no idea about her "relationship" with their Dark Arts teacher.

Also, she had to start acting sweetly or cool around Peter, in order for him to believe her lies. Even though she hated that idea.

It was breakfast time and the four of them were at the Slytherin table. Eros and Vivian were in their own world, teasing and fooling around with each other, while Tove and Peter were eating their breakfast in silence.

She didn't know how to start the conversation with him, since their last interaction included a — well deserved — slap that Tove awarded  him with.

But if she wanted this to work, she had to suck it up and go with it.

She cleared her throat before speaking, immediately catching Peter's attention.

''So, I've heard that Maya Phillips stepped back from the chaser position, in the Slytherin team,'' she started the conversation.

Peter visibly gupled before talking, taken aback from her sudden attention on him. ''Yes, she quit yesterday,'' he managed to reply.

''Hm, why though?'' she asked him, while resting her chin on her palm, acting like she actually cared.

''Uhm... She says that she's failing Malfoy's subject and she wants to focus on it more. Malfoy actually suggested that.''

That certain detail, rang a bell. So Malfoy keeps fucking with other students?

Why was she surprised though? He's an asshole, that's what he does.

Tove couldn't help but scoff. ''He thinks he owns this school,'' she rolled her eyes.

''He practically does,'' Peter said. ''You out of all people should know that,'' he added, raising an eyebrow.