Chapter 5:new victim

It's been 5 months after the incident with the missing people, no one knows who did it still but coiny thinks leafy did it, because she's been "acting weird ever since she was on the island" so coiny sneaks into dream island and looks for leafy.
_______________________________
Coiny's POV:

Leafy's changed the place little bit, like firey said she just added a few houses here and there and something in the center of dream island looks like a machine was on top of the tall building must be for WiFi, but she up to something I know it but I can't get to close to her though because then she'll know somethings up... after a few hour of looking I found leafy entering the tall building I saw before, then after a hand print scan a secret door opens I quietly enter it too and go in the shadows but and saw leafy hold a long paper writes something on it then leavewhen leafy left I look around before looking at the paper there were cameras everywhere on dream island. Then I look at the paper it was a list of...I was stun, it was THE PEOPLE WHO WHEN MISSING! Fanny had a check next her name, snowball had the same, all the names did, why did leafy have this, I got to one name that didn't have a check it was MY NAME! I pull out my camera and took pictures of it but then I heard the door open again. Then hear leafy's voice.

Leafy:hello coiny! I see you found my little secret!

I jumped a bit from leafy's voice

Coiny:why are the missing peoples names on there!

Leafy:oh they were just people that knew to much about my plans...so I had to make them into cards

Leafy shows me a deck of cards of all the missing people! What a psycho!

Coiny:so what are you gonna do? The same to me!?

Leafy:of course I am you know too much now!

She pulled out a blank card must be the card she used on them too she throws it at me but I dodge it but I felt as it I was still being stucked into it

Coiny:Whoa! Please don't do this to me leafy!PLEASE!

Leafy:maybe if you kept to yourself none of this would happen! Bye coiny!

The last thing a saw was leafy putting a check on my name then, it was all blank.