006; that damn smile

Comenzar desde el principio

"Why are you pretending to date him?" Violet asked.

"For promotion of his new album, something like that." She explained, "I don't know, I just know it's helping his band out somehow. You can't tell anyone though, my employees are the only people I'm allowed to tell."

"Do Scarlett and Phoebe know yet?"

"Nope."

"Are you at least getting paid for this?" Harry said.

"I don't need to be paid to hang out with Corbyn." She shook her head, walking back to their entrance to the store and flipping the sign to open.

"...Aren't you going to have to kiss him?" Violet asked with a small smile, "please say yes."

"Just look exclusive to the public, that's all." She held her hands up in defence, "we agreed on no kissing, that'll make us act weird around each other."

"I don't think that's possible." Harry shook his head.

"Corbyn is so attractive." Violet raised her eyebrows, "he's so fine and he's so fucking funny."

"He's very funny." Rosemary nodded, standing behind the cash register with them again and smiling.

"And his voice is so angelic," the girl sighed as Harry and Rosemary turned their heads to her, "i'm not wrong, best voice in the band."

"Is Corbyn your celebrity crush?" Harry asked.

"No, Ross Lynch is." Violet folded her arms, "but I have not once had a shift where Corbyn has come in."

"He comes in here like ten times a week." Harry argued, "he loves this place."

"He just loves the owner of this place."

"As a friend." Rosemary disrupted their conversation with her eyebrows now raised, leaning against the counter as the doorbell rang and in walked an elderly couple.

"They've shared a bed before." Harry said to Violet.

"You hooked up?" Violet turned to Rosemary in shock.

"No! We had sleepovers as kids and they just sort of stuck," she explained and shrugged, "if we stay over at each other's we share a bed, nothing weird happens."

"Have you kissed him?"

"No." She replied.

"Not even on the cheek?"

"Forehead." Rosemary told them as they turned to her instantly, "i've kissed him on the forehead."

"Context?" Violet smiled.

"I want context." Harry nodded.

"He was going through a breakup and I cooked him dinner and when I placed it on the table I kissed his forehead," the girl explained, backing away to walk over to the elderly couple, "he was crying and that was how I comforted him at that specific time."

"Forehead is that romantic spot," Harry smirked as his boss shook her head and smiled, walking over to the couple while Violet looked at Harry.