Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash

Start from the beginning

She then looks to finish Maryse up by going to the top turnbuckle and flattens the Mrs. with the Twisted Bliss for the pinfall victory.

(In the back)

Luke, Liv and Cesaro were clapping for a great performance by the Goddess.

Liv: now it's time for her husband's turn

Luke: Alexa has a husband?

Liv: yup, it's Alex!

Luke: oh wow! He married a great girl

Liv: oh yeah

Luke: and I have a cute and beautiful girlfriend

Liv: aww Lukey

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

(Back in the ring)

The WWE Championship is hanging above the ring as the next match is about to go underway.

The Miz made his entrance with his close friend Ryan Cabrera while the A-Lister made his way down the ring looking all arrogant and confident as he checks out the ladders surrounding the ladder since he has the experience advantage of the stipulation.

The A-Lister and Cabrera got in the ring and waited for the Pharaoh.

The Pharaoh and current WWE Champion Alex Auditore walked out onto the stage with his mentor and second father, the 14 time World Champion and Legend Killer Randy Orton walking beside him.

In Alex's eyes were rage and aggression as he stared at his archenemy and the man from Alexa's past in the ring. The mentor and protégé walked down the ring and before he got in, Alex grabbed a kendo stick from under the ring and ran in to go for a strike, but Miz and Ryan escaped to the outside and the bell immediately rang to get the match started.

Alex Auditore vs. The Miz

The Pharaoh pursued the A-Lister with the kendo stick in hand and pointed the foreign object at Ryan, warning him to stay out of his way while The Miz grabbed one of the ladders and pushed it in the ring, but Alex caught him with a strike with the stick to his back.

Alex struck The Miz with multiple strikes all over his body before pushing him to the ring post.

Alex: come here you son of a bitch

The Pharaoh then dragged The Miz to the announcer's table and slammed his head on it. He then got the A-Lister and back suplexed him on the announcer's table.

He got in the ring and went for the ladder Miz pushed in earlier, but as he pulled it in, Ryan stepped in and grabbed the opposite side and attempted for a tug of war, but the Viper made his presence known and scared the singer, forcing him to back up and help his buddy Miz to his feet.

In the ring, Alex has set the ladder up and he's making his climb to retain the WWE title, but then The Miz got back on his feet and slid in the ring to pull Alex down and execute his signature Inverted Facelock Backbreaker followed by a Neckbreaker Slam. Alex rolled out of the ring to recover, but also looks to grab another weapon.

The Miz was climbing the ladder to get the title, but Alex recovered and pulled the A-Lister down to take him down with a powerslam.

(Fast forward)

Alex was down on the outside while Miz and Ryan were setting up a table in the ring. Then the two saw Alex getting back on his feet and then went to get him, but the Pharaoh fought back with elbows to their guts and then throws Miz over to the timekeeper's area. Then the Pharaoh turned his attention to the parasite Ryan Cabrera.

Ryan tried to escape, but behind him was a Viper. The singer got in the ring for an escape attempt, but he was pursued by the mentor and student. Cabrera went for a shot, but Alex blocked it and kicks Ryan in the gut.

The Viper suggests to go for a double RKO, but the Pharaoh had other plans as he pointed at the set up table. Their plan was to put Ryan through a table by a 3D, but their plan was derailed as The Miz came back in with a steel chair as he hits shots to Randy and Alex.

The A-Lister threw the chair down and nails the Pharaoh with a Skull Crushing Finale onto the chair. Miz smirked and looked up at the title and told Ryan to hold the ladder while he makes his climb to the top.

As Miz climbed to the top, his chance of becoming a 3 time WWE Champion was interrupted by a familiar theme which made the crowd pop loud.

The Miz and Ryan were in shock as the Animal Batista makes a surprise appearance at TLC. The Animal did his signature machine gun pyro entrance before making his way down to the ring. Along with Randy, Batista was one of Alex's favorite Superstars as a kid and to Luke, the Animal was his main inspiration to get to where the Nomad is today.

Batista got in the ring and took down Cabrera with a clothesline before landing punches on Miz. Batista backed Miz to the corner and rams his shoulders to Miz's gut. The Animal then took down the A-Lister with a spinebuster.

Meanwhile, Ryan was on the top turnbuckle in an attempt to ambush Batista; the Animal turned around and Cabrera jumped but the singer was caught midair by a Spearbuster, nearly almost cutting Ryan in half.

Alex and Randy recovered, and the Pharaoh was speechless and at awe as he saw his childhood favorite in person.

The Pharaoh saw the carnage the Animal unleashed; he then saw Miz getting back on his feet, only for Alex to finish him off with an AKO. Batista grabbed Ryan and puts him in the position for the Batista Bomb; then Orton suggested to go for the combo. The Animal obliged and lifts Ryan up. Then as Batista was about to slam Cabrera down, Randy got the singer's head for the Batista Bomb-RKO combo.

Batista tapped Alex's shoulder and nodded as he pointed at the title. Alex nodded and went to climb the ladder while the two Evolution teammates hold it for the Pharaoh. Alex unbuckled the title and it was over. Alex climbed down the ladder and raised his arms and title with his mentor and childhood favorite.