part 2

Days passed by and Lin grew up to an amazing and gorgeous yung lady she spent a lot of time reading books in her room and of course with Arthur as they  go for long walks and Arthur falls in love with her slowly but couldn't damn it at first.

But there was something wrong in the situation in the castle because leonardo was so evil to Lin  one day he trick her and took her to the bark forest and there  he was trying to to kill her saying that she should have been killed by being a vempier food along time ago .

"Let's see what would Arthur do if I tried to kill you Lin"
Said  Leonardo.

I was looking for lin but I couldn't find her anywhere and that's when I decided to look for her in the garden and still not finding her so I went to the dark forest where I found her under our first meeting tree and there I saw Leonardo pushing her to the tree grabbing her neck and is about to kill her.. and that's when I scream badly at him.

"LEONARDO!!!!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"
I screamed and pushed him away and was about to kill him.

"Y...you you kill your friend who was your family for  a human meal Arthur?"

Leonardo replied.

I started to hit him none stop but that's when I noticed that Lin was gone and I stopped and looked at him and said.

"If I  see you near her again I will kill you myself "
I said angrily and went to look for Lin.

I scream her name and run looking for her and when I finally found her..

"Lin! Are you ok...?"
I asked but she was crying and shaking and scared he had hurt her neck  the grab was very bad so I... healed her and took her back to the castle and take care of her.