8

A sound of a guitar played filled the hallway

A sound of a guitar played filled the hallway. Some students passing by were entertained by the sound.

"Wonder where that came from?"

"This stairs leads to that music club, right?"

"They must be practicing!"

Ayumi strum the guitar, ending it. Her fellow clubmates clapped to her little show. "Aychan, you're so good at it!"

"Yeah! It looks like you've been playing the guitar for years!"

The girl went flustered as she shy away. "Well...I've been playing since I was 10..."

"That still count!"

The girl was glad the seniors and Mitsuki accept her with wide arms. She felt she doesn't deserve such thing, and yet here she is. A door slide opened had interrupt their conversation as their advisor came in with a flyer in hand.

"Hello girls! Oh, and who's this?" Hisakawa asked, gazing her eyes to a pair of yellow ones.

"Hisa-chan! She's our new member, meet Aychan!"

Miyu came to her classmate, hitting her head again. "Introduce people properly!" The girl walk over to the teacher before replying. "This is Ayumi Konoha, Mitsuki-chan brought her in and introduce herself to be a guitarist."

"Oh, miss Konoha! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you." Hisakawa shrugged as she remembered the name to be one of her students.

Ayumi shake her head. "I-It's fine, really! I can't imagine handling two things at once! It must be hard on you, sensei."

The teacher smiled to her concerned. "My, how nice of you, miss Konoha. Unlike someone..." She trailed off with a glare to a certain someone.

Kogawa flinch as she dramatically put a hand on her forehead. "Hisa-chan, you meanie!"

"It's sensei for you!"