3

Scribbling down an incorrect note, Mitsuki hummed as a song played from a headset connected with her laptop beside her

Scribbling down an incorrect note, Mitsuki hummed as a song played from a headset connected with her laptop beside her. She was inside the music room of her home, the walls were a plain grey color with paintings decorating the place, creating an aesthetical vibe.

Mitsuki huffed in satisfaction as she read back what she had wrote. Putting back to note on the stand, she then stretch her fingers before hitting the keys of the piano.

"And how long since she done this?" A man asked a woman beside him with a questionable look.

The woman smiled. "After she took a shower from school. Come on, dear. I'll call her when dinner's ready so you go and take a shower."

The man nodded as the woman walked downstairs. The man looked back inside the room to see how concentrate his daughter is. He smiled, closing the door back before walking to the master bedroom.

Humming down the song she was listening, she turned her laptop off and unplugged the headphones. She closed the lid of the piano and tidied up. Opening the door, she was met with the same man. "Oh, Dad, welcome back!"

Her father smiled. "Thanks. What are you working on?"

"Oh, it's just a cover song. A lot of cover songs are acoustic guitars or vocalists so I want to try doing a cover song in piano version!" The brunette confidently said, her glasses were shining from the sunlight outside.

Her father nodded, loving her idea. "That's a start. You've learn the basics and had spend time playing some hard songs. I think you can do it."

"Really?! I was planning to post it too, though. To show it to public so people can see and give opinions! W-will that be okay?" Mitsuki rubbed her head as she turned to her sheets.

"I'm sure it will turn out good. You've doing very well, yet even your school had ask for you to play for them at the ceremony." Her father smiled, patting his daughter's head. "I'm proud of you."