007

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCJuly 27thTuesday

Charlotte, NC
July 27th
Tuesday

(TW: Sexual Assault)

"But mommy, I'm tired" 5 year old Makai whined as his mother Angie set a camera.

"Shut up!" Angie yelled, making him jump.

she took a deep breath. "You remember how you said you want to make mommy and daddy happy?" She smiled walking over to him on the bed.

"Y-yes" He mumbled, looking down. "Well you need to make mommy and daddy happy again. I promise it will be over sooner than you know it" Angie smiled, caressing his cheek.

Makai smiled a bit, he loved his parents more than anything. He would do anything as long as they're happy and love him. "O-okay mommy," He said.

There was a knock on the door "Come in!" Angie shouted. The door opened and a short white lady walked in smiling. "Hi" She smiled and waved, closing the door behind her.

"You paid already?" Angie asked, getting up from the bed, Makai began to play with his power ranger.

"Yes, I gave the money to your husband. I understand since I paid a good amount I'm allowed to do anything I please" She smiled watching Makai not listening to their conversation.

"Yes, if he cries just put a pillow over his head and he'll shut up" Angie shrugged and looked back at Makai. "Enjoy and the recording is yours when you're down" She smirked.

"Bye Kaikai, be good and do everything she says. Remember it'll make me and daddy happy" She smiled, "Okay mommy" He smiled back at his mother before she walked back out the room.

"Hi, my name is Phoebe. What's your name?" Phoebe smiled, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Makai," He said lowly, focusing on his toy. "You like my toy? I jus' got it" He lightly smiled

"I do. Do you like to play games Makai?" She asked sweetly, removing her jacket.

"Yes," He beamed.

"Me too. Can I show you a game?" She asked, he nodded.

"Okay so one of my favorite games is called doctor" She smiled, took her shirt off, and looked at the camera to see that it was recording.

"How do you play?" He asked, she smirked.

"Take off your clothes and I'll show you" She smirked and he frowned "I-I don't want too" He mumbled.