𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Sleep Tight

Sleep Tight

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

3rd Person's POV

"Hansol beware " Jun shout and point at Hansol back.

Hansol didn't turn around since he was kicked in the back and fell to the ground.

When Seungcheol noticed that the crystal was also descending from the sky, he dashed to capture it, but it was too late.

Minghao appears from nowhere, catches the crystal in the sky, and throws it to his hyung.

When Hansol regained his balance, he flew towards the crystal, but he came to a halt when he encountered a sphere of water.

"Save him as soon as possible " Seungcheol stated as he hurried toward the drowning youngster.

While they are engaged helping Hansol, the opposition side takes advantage of the opportunity to free their members.

"Please cover your ears " Wonwoo says softly, yet loud enough for them to be confused.

"No need " Jihoon responds, further perplexing them.

Jihoon takes a rapid step forward, and his hand begins to glow.

He began moving his hand in the air as if playing a piano, but it mysteriously generated a pleasant sound.

"How can he do that? " Seungkwan questioned, but they did not respond since they were too busy staring at him in astonishment.

When the other team successfully saved Hansol, they became tired.

They were about to attack when they began to close their eyes and drift off to sleep.

Jihoon mumbles, "Sleep tight "

"Oh my gosh " Jeonghan exclaimed, surprised by what he had done.

"Okay, we already have the winners " Ms.Im remarked, and all the students clapped in delight at having defeated a popular group.

"All pupils, you may return to your designated classroom " she adds, making the students scowl but obey what she says.

"And for you guys, how will they wake up? " Ms.Im asks, and all but one shake their heads.

"You can wake them up like any other sleeping person " Jihoon responded, and they all nodded.

"Chan wake them up " Ms.Im stated, which perplexed them because there were no Chan present.

However, Chan appears out of nowhere and rapidly tickles his hyungs, causing them to awaken.

"What happened? " Seungcheol asked, but Ms.Im just handed them cleaning supplies and stated.

"You will clean the school after class understood

Except for Chan, this makes Seungcheol and his squad roll their eyes.

"But w- "

"No but's let go in our room fast " she said, making Jeonghan and his friends giggle.

"We're not finished yet " Seungcheol murmured loudly enough for them to hear.

"Oh terrifying " Jeonghan said, making everyone laugh.

"That's enough, I have something to tell you " Ms.Im remarked, and they all nodded.

They return to their classroom in a few seconds, and Ms.Im begins to lecture.

"What I'll tell you about your timetables and so on " Ms.Im added, causing us to nod.

"The first term begins on the first Monday of September and ends on the first Friday of December. The second term begins the first Monday December and ends on the last Friday of March. The Third term begins on the first Monday of April and ends the last Friday of June

"Students have the option of staying at Heaven's Cloud for the winter and spring holidays. Those who choose to stay at the academy do not have lessons and not required to wear their uniforms until the start of the second term "

"The day begins at 5:00 am with breakfast in the cafeteria, which lasts until 7:30. During breakfast, there is a flurry as mail arrives through magical means. A bell chime signals the start of the first class at 8:00 am and there are two class periods followed by a 20-minute break. Then two more classes, followed by an hour-long lunch, during which the students have free time to either study, eat or otherwise have leisure time. After this there are two more classes, followed by another 20-minute break and then the last two classes of the day, ending at 4:00 pm "

"Supper is served in the cafeteria and is served starting at 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. After supper, students have an hour to do as they will before 10:00 pm, which is the school-wide curfew. At this time, all students are expected to return to their designated room. Only Prefects are allowed out of their common area after curfew "

"Students receive a report card at the end of every term, which means they receive three every year. All students are required to meet with the Student Adviser at the end of each term to discuss their grades, options to improve performance and to voice any issues or questions they might have during that time "

"There's also a school rule where all students must obey "

"Firstly, don't use your supernatural to harm others or you will be expelled. There are only a total of five warning and if you spend it all then goodbye to this school "

"Secondly, respect all the beast and the animals in this area. They commonly use for the Animalia lesson and you can find your own partner if you want. If you are reportedly abusing an animals you are suspended for two weeks and expect a lower grade to Animalia class"

"And lastly, don't go out the barrier as you remember that barrier protect us to human so they can't see us. There are guard every portal in this school so that you cannot escape. You can go out on the school after school hours or every weekends to travel around the Heaven's Cloud mini city where you can find many interesting place "

"Did you understand? " Ms.Im ask so they nod that made her smile.

"So that's all, class is ended tomorrow is really the start of your normal class so expect you will meet a new teacher and creature " Ms.Im said.

"Understood? " she ask and they nod.

"Then goodbye for now see you tomorrow " she said and smile to them.

Joshua's POV

"Goodbye Ms.Im " we said in unison except to those ugly bastard.

"So where do you wanna go " Minghao ask us.

"Can you tour us around the town before we go around the school " Jeonghan said that made them smile.

"Sure " they said in unison and we start walking.

"Thank you for your cooperation earlier " I remarked that make them confuse.

"We? " they ask.

"Yes? " we reply.

"Yeah because of the three of you we have won " Jeonghan said that made them smile.

"Your welcome and also sorry because we did not help you on the start of the game " Jihoon replied.

"It's nothing " we said in unison.

"But may I ask you something? "

"What creature are you? " 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───