𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Do you guys know us

Do you guys know us

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

No one's POV

After the principal's unexpected revelation, Jeonghan and his friends left the main hall and went to the cafeteria to eat.

They entered a vast chamber that resembled a ballroom and was filled with many students, some of whom were already employing the supernatural. They swiftly move to one of the middle tables after ordering their lunch.

When they arrived at the middle table, they noticed that all eyes were on them. But they don't care since they came here to eat, not to make trouble.

Or at least, that's what they assumed.

The room, which had been filled with laughter and bickering, suddenly grew quieter, and all eyes were drawn to the entrance of the cafeteria.

Everyone watch them silently and others are just whispering the thought about the boys, while the six men just eating their lunch happily and talking casually ignoring the boys who enter the cafeteria.

Because the chairs and tables in the cafeteria are already filled, the seven boys are irritated, and they immediately return to where they always sit.

The table where Jeonghan and his friends are seated.

Seungcheol slammed their table to get their attention and succeeded.

The six boys just glare at them, perplexed as to why he slammed their table so hard.

"What do you guys want? " Jeonghan finally asked, his death stare directed at the men standing in front of their table.

"Do you know whose table this is? " Seungcheol asked angrily, making Jeonghan laugh.

"Oh apologies, I didn't realize this table was reserved for brat students " Jeonghan teased, making his companion laugh.

The crowd was amazed since no one dared to talk and attack them like that.

"Do you guys know who we are? " Jun inquires.

"Do you guys know us? " Joshua asked, making them shake their heads.

"Same " he said, continuing to consume his dinner.

"If you can't have a normal discussion, we'll just fight you " they choke on their food.

"Uhm, you can have this table, we're not looking for trouble " Wonwoo remarked as he stood up hurriedly.

"After you guys insulted us and talked back, now you're giving us this table casually " Soonyoung added, making them even upset.

"If you don't want this table, just sit on the floor " Jihoon yelled aggressively.