"Hmm . . no thank you, i'm good." Mitsuba immediately refused the offer. "What's wrong with me?!" Kou attempted to snatch away his camera. "Hey, give me back my camera!" Mitsuba said. "I bet you only take dirty photos anyway!"

"THAT AGAIN?!"

"Hey Kou!" Yooko walked towards Kou. "What are you doing over there?" Since Mitsuba is a ghost, he cannot be seen by anyone but Kou. Kou awkwardly responded saying that he is taking photos.

"Photos? Guess your up to something weird again." Yokoo shrugged. "Hey, that camera . ." Yokoo seemed to recognize the camera that Kou was holding. "Is that Mitsuba-Kun's?"

"You know him?" Kou asked. "I think it was sometime this winter, i heared he died at some kind of accident." Yokoo said.

"Huh?"

"He was in our class in first year, you know."

"What?! Really?!" It came as a surprise to Kou who turned his head and saw an irritated Mitsuba. "Yeah." Yokoo said. "Well, he moved into a different class, so i guess you wouldn't know."

Mitsuba . .

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Yokoo asked.

Mitsuba?

Kou tried to recollect his past.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Nice to meet you." A young pink haired boy shyly approached Kou. "I'm Mitsuba Sousuke, we'll be sitting in name order for a while, so i'll be in front if you, let's be friends!" Young Mitsuba extended to Kou his hand of friendship. "Sure!" Kou accepted it and they shook hands.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yokoo! Break time's over!" Someone called out to him. "Oh, i got to go, see you!" Yokoo waved goodbye to Kou and left. In the cloudy atmosphere, Kou stared at thetranslucent Mitsuba, still stunned by the recollection.

Rain poured down as if the clouds we're shedding tears, causing the pigeons nearby Mitsuba to flap their wings. Kou tried to go closer to Mitsuba.

"Mitsu–"

"I called out to everyone i thought was my friend." Mitsuba interuppted Kou and didn't look at him. " . . but none of them recognized me." The pigeons flew away from Mitsuba. "But . . . i remembered them." Mitsuba turned to Kou as more rain poured down. "It's raining, let's go inside."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I got bullied alot in elemantary school." Mitsuba confessed as they climbed up the school's staircases. "Why?" Kou asked. "Because i was 'girly' or 'cocky'." Mitsuba rolled his eyes. "Dumb reasons like that."

"Oh, okay!" Kou interjected. "Could you not act like that explains it." Mitsuba advised him irritatingly. "S-Sorry." Kou apologized. "Well . . ." Mitsuba continued. ". . because of that, i wanted to start junior high on the right foot." He explained. "I read the mood and acted friendly so no one would call me cocky, i got along casually with everyone, and this is the result, i'm a plain guy people barely even noticed, i didn't get bullied, but i didn't make friends. Maybe that's why no one pays attention to me now that i'm dead, so . ."