10

It took Kip a few weeks to fully heal. he was released from the hospital a week after his surgery.

As for what happened to Tara let's just say Cameron eighty sixed her out of this world. We held a funeral service for her and I went out of respect for Jax since she was his high school lover that he couldn't let go of despite the shit she put him through when she left and when she came back.

After Tara's funeral they held a quick patching for Kip since he almost gave up his life to save Abel. and to JT as well as Jax that right there is a job that he didn't have to do but he done it so to pay him back he got his sons of anarchy patch.

 Which Gemma threw a party and we all celebrated Kip becoming a son.

"now you give the orders to the other prospects. and get to do things with the rest of us that you didn't have lee way to do while a patch" Tig says as he slapped Kip on the back making him smiled

"finally" Kip replied making everyone laugh.

"after you almost dyed trying to protect my son, you deserve it" jax told him.

"I wouldn't have survived if Kyra didn't come back. which I'm so very thankful that she has a need for speed." he says

I raised my bottle of water up to him and smiled.

"welcome" I replied

she walked over and gave me a hug.

"I cant thank you enough," he says

"no need. I told you I think of you as a brother and I'd do just about anything for a brother." I tell him

"yea she's not lying. she's beat plenty of women's asses including our ol ladies for fucking us over and doing us dirty.

I hopped off the chair and made my way over to my brothers hugging and kissing their cheeks before I greeted their ol ladies.

"you all have business with the sons?" I asked

"no. we were told we'd get to come to visit you whenever we wanted," Marcus says

"thank you so much, JT," I say

"Least I can do for you rescuing Abel from Cameron," he says

I walked over and gave him a hug before thanking him again.

After spending time with my brothers and their ol ladies I headed home and crashed out.

A few days after that I headed to my doctor's appointment alone since Chibs was on a run and found out that everything was still going smoothly. I also found out what I was carrying but I wasn't gonna spoil the reveal till Chibs found out first.

Which him being on a run it could take a week or two before he gets to come back home.

So to kill time, I did my job racing shipments and kept myself busy with cleaning the house getting everything organized and ready for little bean to make their appearance.

I made a list of possible names that I liked and was gonna share with Chibs, only if he'd make a list so that the decision wouldn't be based on just my picks alone.