3

I pushed his Kutte off and pulled him back to lay it across the vanity chair before I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head before I went back to kiss him and lick his scars some more.

He yanked my top over my head before he worked on unfastening my jeans as I did the same with him.

When I pushed his jeans down I squatted down and took him fully in my mouth and sucked him off.

He fisted my hair and went off in Galic on me. I looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes closed for a brief moment before He opened them up and looked down at me.

I pulled back leaving just the tip in my mouth as I suckled on it before licking his under siding before moving down to suck on his sac.

He carefully tugged my hair making me stand up when he lifted me up in his arms and started kissing me. which got me so fucking wet that he didn't care I  just fucking sucked his dick.  he sat me on my dresser and pushed my knees up making me lay back against the wall as he leaned down and started licking my pussy.

I fisted his hair and laid my head back moaning as he licked my pussy and clit.

"Oh yes baby" I moaned

I looked down watching he devour my pussy like a full coarse meal. he licked my clit then latched on and suckled on her roughly making me buck my hips and cry out as he continued what he was doing.

"I need you in me now no more playing" I tell him

"Patience baby" he say

"no. I want you inside me" I tell him 

he stands up and picks me back up.

"you're so impatient I wanted to taste you pussy" he says caryyign me over to my bed.

"and I wanna fell you fucking me to the point I see stars" I replied

"well why didn't you say so" he says as he laid me on the bed and started kissing me again probing himself up with one hand using the other to seeth himself inside me.

"fucking hell love" he moaned

"so fucking big. I fucking want more" I replied

He pushed all the way till he bottomed out.

"Ugh.... Chibby" I moaned

He grabbed my tit and squeezed hard as he proceeded the fuck my  pussy hard and raw.

"Yes...yes...OH...YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" I cried out

my orgasm crashed through my body and I experienced outer body multipule times.

I called and gripped his back and shoulders before flipping us over and flipped my hair back and rode the fuck out of his dick making him grab my hips as he cried out while climaxing.

He flipped me back over sat up a bit grabbed my leg and lifted it up over his shoulder before laying down and started to kiss me as he rubbed my clit and fucked my sensitive pussy sore.

"Augh...don't stop... i love your cock deep inside of me" I moaned

He kissed me some more before he moved down a bit and started bitting and sucking my breast.

"fuck........." I whined as I coated his dick with my cum.

"SO fucking tight love" he moaned as he coated my walks with his cum then pulled out.

I pulled him back to my lips and started kissing him before he pulled away and went down on me eating our missed cum from my pussy before he rolled me over and ate my ass then crawled up over me laying fully down and pushed inside my ass and started fucking me as I kissed and licked my shoulder while rubbing my clit roughly.

my pussy pulsated over and over as he fingered me and rubbed my  clit.

"I want you back in my pussy Chibs" I tell him

"Miss my cock already huh?" he asked before he slipped out of my ass and pushed into my pussy and fucked her as he had before.

"yes I was. now I'm satisfied I tell him before rolling us on our side as I laid my leg over his and took hold of his hand placing one on my breast and the other on my throat.

He chocked me and squeezed my tit as he fucked me to the point my vision blacked out and I gushed all over the place.