The start of something new

At the time Izuku was a sweet cinnamon roll who was always cheerful he always minds his business and does things that a child suppose to. It was time for the quirk doctor and him and Inko went to go check it out as they made it Izuku was excited to get his quirk. Now the doctor had checked for izukus quirk but the doctor had a sweat drop.

Doctor: ma'am what is you and your husband quirks?

Inko: my quirk is telekinesis and my husbands is strength enhancement (she know what it is but she had drop it because she wanted a hero not a villain but ended up wanting money)

Doctor: ok so your son got a quirk a strong one actually.

Inko: (I hope it's not his if so I'm leaving this little brat) ok what is his quirk?

Doctor:(shaking) it's AFO but a stinger version of it it's like a 2.0 of it.

Inko:(I'm leaving him to die he should not have his quirk) ok is there anything else?

Doctor: no it's not *looks at Izuku* what do you want to be when you grown up?

Izuku: A hero like All might!!!!

The doctor sigh in relief knowing that with a quirk like that he can be anything with it but glad that he chooses that. As he looks up he sees that Inko is long gone and didn't even bother getting or waiting for Izuku.

Izuku: doctor do you know where my mommy at?

The doctor was now sad that this little kid got abandoned all because of a quirk that she sees villainous.

Doctor: no I didn't actually let's take you home ok?

Izuku(still excited) ok.

As the doctor took Izuku home the doctor went with him to knock on the door and Inko came with a overjoyed face until she saw the same people that she saw at the doctor office.

Inko:( disgusted look) why did you bring this disgrace home?

Doctor: because he's your son for one how can you leave him just because of a quirk?

Inko: you don't get it so you he got a villainous quirk and I will not allow it I'm my house I don't want this little bitch.

As Izuku heard Inko called him that he lost all emotion that someone like Inko don't want Izuku and that it infuriated him to the point where he will close himself off to everyone including the doctor. Years later he does go to school and people picked on him he did had this one girl name ochako uraraka they both was dating then that's when bakugo took her away from him (more like cheated on him willing) and she said that no one wants to date a villain like you so that's when Izuku became a loner. One day he was walking home and he noticed that a girl was about to get raped by a couple of guys.

Rapist: hey look at this she got the perfect body for us to have fun with.

Rapist2: yea she looks like she can hold our seed in.

The black hair ravenette was disgust that they said this. She wanted to save herself for the person she loved but the one before that had cheated on her. As the guys were gonna do the deed which she hasn't consented for they got knocked out. She look to see her savior who has red eyes that is glowing that can even scary All might.

Izuku: are you ok miss? *as he saw her*