chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

I find some strawberries, fresh pineapple, and some grapes so I pull them out and start cutting them into chunks to put in the bowl.

Once I get them in it looks sort of plain so I put a little bowl of granola beside the fruit just in case she wants it as well.

I start making a breakfast shake for myself. I practically only function because of these stupid chocolate protein shakes Louis got me on a couple months ago.

I finish my shake and sit down on the stool beside Olives and wait for her to come down from her shower.

Roughly 10 minutes later I hear the door open and close and see Olive start walking out and into the kitchen.

"I cut some fruit for you to eat." I say as she sits down.

"Aw thanks H. How'd you know?" She asks stabbing a piece of pineapple with her fork.

"Might have called Niall and asked, I won't lie to you. I wasn't sure what you could really eat with your gluten allergy." I say shyly.

I still can't fucking believe Olive is sitting beside me in my clothes eating breakfast after she slept in my bed and let me fuck her.

"Do you have any plans today?" She asks.

"Just something later with the guys, was gonna ask if you wanted to stay here while I was out and then just stay over again tonight. If you don't want to that's-"

"Harry, of course I wanna stay again. I'll stay here as long as possible but I'll have to go home and grab some of my own clothes and probably explain this to Layla. It's only a matter of time before Niall tells her I'm here." She laughs, taking another bite of the fruit.

We sit in silence scrolling through our phones, Oli finishing her breakfast as I finish my shake. When we're both done I do the dishes real fast and we move to the living room.

We cuddle up on the couch and watch random episodes of whatever reality tv bullshit she puts on and just lay like that for a little while.

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes it had to be around 2 in the afternoon. Olive is nowhere to be found so I get up off the couch and walk towards my room but I stop when I hear her hushed voice speaking to someone.

"I know it's so crazy. Layla I know I didn't even expect this but it happened and I couldn't be happier honestly." She whispers into the phone.

I'm making Olive happy.

I could be in the worst mood possible and knowing that I'm making Olive happy would change that faster than you can blink.

I wasn't lying when I told her I loved her back last night. I've loved her since the moment I laid my eyes on her.

The way her skin glistened with the lights from the ferris wheel, the way her lips formed a small pout from standing by herself while her friends had fun. Everything about Olive was absolutely completely perfect. What's not to love?

I knock on the door and slowly start opening it revealing Olive wrapped up in my sheets leaning against the headboard with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey Layla I gotta go he's awake now. Talk later okay?" She says before saying I love yous and pressing the end button on her phone.

"Seems we were right about Niall telling her." I laugh making my way over to the beautiful girl in my bed.

"She started off by asking if you kidnapped me but when she found out I came here without you knowing she wasn't as worried." She giggles, pulling me into her tiny body and hugging me close.