"Y/N!" I just kept laughing and jumping while she rolled around. I though I'd give her a chance to get up but decided against it after she had a break for like a second. She laid still and tried to get up before I started again and she fell over making noises of complaint. Eventually I felt bad for her and stopped.

"That was fun," I said as I helped her up and she glared at me with her hair disheveled. I started fixing her hair while she kept glaring at me until it disappeared with a smile. I smiled back and turned to get out of the trampoline area. We both got out and were about to leave when a staff member called us making us both turn around.

"You forgot that you have to compete against each other, you touched each other."

"No we didn't," I decided to just lie because I knew Soyeon didn't have that many coins. I guess she knew because she just giggled at me.

"Yes when you lifted her up and later again."

"No, I don't remember that." I said as I faked a thinking face about to turn around again but Soyeon pulled me back.

"It's okay Y/N, let's do it."

"Okay, I'm sorry." I bowed to the staff and they said it's okay and started telling us about the challenge.

After some time, the games finally ended and we returned to the exit where they would tell us the winner and the prize they would get.

"You all competed against each other a lot, with Wonyoung and Isa competing against each other the most. There are three ways to get gold coins and one is through competing against each other, the second is by finding them and the third is completing challenges on your own."

"Now for the winner and losers. In the fourth place is Soyeon!" We all laughed and clapped as we saw that coming since she isn't as competitive as the rest of us. She tries a lot but it's not on our level.

"You get a penalty!" The staff member said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"He's trying to make it sound amazing," Isa said while laughing making the rest of us join her.

"The penalty is drinking garlic juice," they brought out a glass containing the garlic juice, as Soyeon just stared at it horrified. She thanked them and grabbed the glass before asking if she had to drink it all. But she only had to drink a little. We started hyping her up as she brought the glass up to her lips and once she drank some of it, her face changed quickly to one of disgust which only made us laugh harder and I went to stand in front of her to save her idol image because that face was not one for the public. Once I saw she was back to normal, I went back to my spot in between Isa and Wonyoung.

"Alright and in the third place is Wonyoung!"

"What?!" We all asked shocked at her being in third place. It's usually Wonyoung and I in second and first place since we're the most competitive ones in our group. We switch between first place though.

Once I realized that he wasn't lying I started laughing and pointing at her. I laughed so hard I had to hold on to Isa.

"I can't believe you lost to Isa Unnie!"

"Hey!"

"Sorry, no offense Unnie." I smiled sheepishly at her as she slapped my shoulder. Well she tried to but because I was holding on to her and leaning on her, she missed and hit my cheek making me stop laughing and glare at her in a joking matter.

"Oops, sorry Jagi." Isa said and hugged me sideways while Wonyoung was told what her penalty was. She had to buy us bubble tea.

"Wow, your penalty was worse than mine." Soyeon said and laughed to which we agreed and laughed.