"Yeah, she was definitely jealous. I think she likes you."

"What? Me? No. No. No." Yeji paused as she looked out in the rink before looking back at me. "Pft no."

"Yes Yej! And I think you like her as well." When I saw the blush on Yeji's face, the smirk on mine only became bigger.

"You totally like he-!"

"Shh! Do you want people to hear you?" Yeji hissed as she put a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet which made me blush this time when I noticed a few people look our way and also some people taking pictures from afar. This hangout with Yeji will definitely blow up online later.

"Sorry Ji, but you definitely like her."

Yeji was silent for a moment before nodding while blushing, "yeah, I like Lia."

I squealed but Yeji just shushed me so I shut my mouth before squealing silently so only she heard me, which made her crack a smile.

"And I know you like Ryujin."

"Pft no."

"You definitely do, don't even try to deny it."

"I admire her."

"Another word for loving her."

"Jesus Christ Yeji, I barely just met the girl. I don't love anyone." I rolled my eyes at her as we continued skating around the skating rink while we held hands and talked so only the two of us could hear each other. It was a good thing there weren't that many people around at this time of day so people could not eavesdrop on our conversations.

"Aw don't you love me? I thought I was one of your best friends?" Yeji asked as she pouted at me but when I didn't react she just kept pouting and moved closer to my face. Eventually I cracked a smile and bumped shoulders with her.

"Yeah, I do and you are."

A bright smile appeared on her face as she giggled at my response and said it was the same for her.

Yeji and I continued to goof around in the skating rink with both of us falling a few times. I also got a few pictures and even a video of her falling, so I would say this hangout turned out great.

Eventually we got hungry and got some food. We hung out for another two hours and once we were done eating and skating some more, we went home. I was the one that drove us both here, so I would also be the one to drop Yeji off at home before returning back to my own dorm with my members. We parked in the parking garage, and went up to the lobby before stepping into the elevator to get on the floor their dorm is in. I decided that I wanted to say goodnight to the girls before leaving, so I went inside with Yeji and as we took off our shoes and walked into the living room, we only saw Ryujin and Chaeryeong. It looked like they were in a deep conversation and I felt a little bad that we had come in and perhaps interrupted it. But I would quickly say goodnight and leave, then they could return to whatever they were talking about.

"Hey you two, where's Yuna and Lia?"

They both looked up once they heard my voice and at first they looked scared before they started smiling softly at me.

"Hey, they went to bed a few minutes ago because they were tired after the movie." Chaeryeong said as she pat the spot next to her on the couch between Ryujin and herself.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry but I can't join you since I have to get going. I have to get up very early tomorrow, since my day is packed. But I just came by to say goodnight to you," I said as I caught a glimpse of Ryujin who was staring at Yeji. I looked towards Yeji and it was like they were having a conversation with each other through their eyes. Once Yeji felt my eyes on her, she looked towards me and raised her eyebrows but I just shook my head before looking back towards Chaeryeong.