"Oh, you recommended me?"

Beomgyu only nodded in response, because he was too busy eating his dinner. That boy was hungry as hell.

"I knew you liked me and I was your favorite." Y/N smirked at him as he just chuckled and shook his head.

"The favorites got to stick together!" Beomgyu said as he lifted his hand up to Y/N for a high five.

"Who said you're my favorite?" Y/N teased him as she didn't accept the high five, and Beomgyu slowly put his hand down. He scoffed and continued eating his dinner while the rest of the people in the studio room laughed at their interaction.

"Well at least I'm Yeonjun's favorite," Beomgyu said as he sent a wink towards his group member.

"Who said that?" Yeonjun asked back to tease Beomgyu.

"You!"

"I don't recall saying that," Yeonjun said as he pretended to be thinking and put his hand up to his chin.

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not, Taehyun is my favorite. Right Tae?" Yeonjun asked as he clapped Taehyun on his back, who was right beside him.

"Yeah, that's correct. Sorry Gyu." Taehyun said as he shrugged his shoulders. In response, Beomgyu just scoffed as he turned his back to them and ate his dinner, which made the rest laugh.

"It's okay, you're my favorite." Soobin said as he smiled showing off his dimples which made Beomgyu turn back dramatically with a hand on his chest.

"Really?!"

"Yeah sure, let's say it's tr-"

"I knew I was someone's favorite," Beomgyu interrupted Soobin as he lifted his chopsticks in the air in victory before returning to his dinner. Soobin only shook his head in return before locking eyes with Y/N and shrugging as if saying "what is there to do with this kid", which only made Y/N let out a chuckle.

Suddenly Beomgyu's phone vibrated on the table indicating that he got a text message. He quickly took it before anyone could see his screen, and a smile formed on his face immediately when he saw who had texted him.

"Ooh who's that texting you at this hour?" Kai teased as he tried to look over Beomgyu's shoulder at his phone to see who it was. However, Beomgyu was quick enough to notice and pushed Kai off of him before moving closer to Y/N.

"No one, it was just our manager."

"I didn't know our manager could make you smile like that." Now it was Taehyun's turn to tease Beomgyu. "Well aside from when something is cancelled and you can sleep longer."

"He's just checking up on us and asking how we are." Beomgyu said as he texted the person back.

"Sure jan." Y/N replied as she patted him on the leg before standing up to put her finished box of takeout away.

"You know, you've been glued to that phone since yesterday when we went to the Music Show to perform." Yeonjun pointed out as he took a sip of his drink.

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have," Soobin replied before he gasped dramatically. "Did you meet someone there? Are you dating someone?"

"Well..."

"What the hell, why didn't you tell us?" Yeonjun asked as he crossed his arms. It wasn't because he was mad that he said that and acted that way, he was just curious because they say everything to each other.

"Because I wanted to see where it would lead us first, we're only texting now."

"Ooh who is it?" Y/N said as she plopped down in her previous seat beside Beomgyu.