Chapter 1

Hey , my name is Melanie. I live  with my older brother Sammy. My bother and all his friends are always on tour and all that business. I'm the one stuck at home. Thank god the summer is over because now I can go to school , without worrying about my brother and his friends bothering me.

Like that by jack and jack went off , for my alarm. I grabbed my phone and snoozed.

"Mel!! Get up!! You have to go to school!!!!" My bother screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Alright!! I'm on my way...my god" I rolled my eyes.

As I got up , my phone started blowing up like crazy. It was Grayson , Grayson Dolan. He was my first love and also my forced love. I never wanted to tell my brother that he forced me to date him again because I would be the one hurt. Not hurt in my heart. Hurt , like physically hurt.

"Can you get the fuck to school"

"Where are you"

"What the fuck dumb ass"

I ignored all 20 text from him. He gets me angry but I need to love him or I could get hurt.

I jumped in the shower , washed my hair and my face.

I was planning to wear something nice but not to nice.

"SAMMY!!! What is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.
My stupid brother filled my face wash with mayonnaise!!

He giggled " happy 1st day of school little sis , I hope your ready cause your in for something else"

I was infuriated , but I could not let my stupid brother ruin my 1st day.
I had to straightened my hair. I threw on a white shirt with a blue maxi skirt. I put on mascara and lipgloss and walked out the door.

Being the only girl in the family who did not pass her driving test , I had to wait for Sammy to get his ass outside.

<<>>

Walking through the halls was pretty scary , everyone was staring at me.

There was this girl, who gave me a dirty look and I looked back not seeing where I was going.

Bam!! I bumped into someone and dropped all my shit!! Great!! I'm such an idiot.

"I'm really sorry about that!!" The voice said , I looked up and he had perfect eyebrows, an amazing smile. And a killer jawline.

"No no it's----" I was cut off by him introducing him self.

"I'm jack , jack gilinsky and you are??" He smiles.