Chapter 14

Asta stood there with killing intents in his eye Anos smiled, "It seems the fight is about to get interesting." He said flaring up his mana, "Ajuka let's take him down." Anos said as he increased his mana. "Nobody made you the boss of me, by the way I intend to murder him Now!" Ajuka said as he covered his hands with Ice spikes. "Asta this form will only last 2 minutes so PLEASE TEACH THEM A LESSON!" Liebe yelled in Asta's mind.  "Ok that will be enough." Asta replied, Asta drew out his demon slayer, Ajuka  charged at him, trying to stab Asta on the chest before the ice could reach Asta, it disappeared. Ajuka was shocked, "Was that meant to hurt me? Ok my turn." Asta said as he lifted the demon slayer and swung it at Ajuka who summoned a Metal wall to block the attack. The metal wall was destroyed and Ajuka was sent to the ground.  Anos was shocked to see that Ajuka was hit, he used his magic to try  draw Asta closer to him, but nothing happened. Asta turned to face him, he launched himself towards Anos, grabbed by the neck and chokeslammed him to the ground. Anos was pinned, Ajuka who had gotten saw Asta was distracted, flew towards them trying to kill him. But when he reached there Asta was no longer there, "Where did h-" before he could finish, Asta appeared above him. "Surprise." Asta said as he gave the devil a blow knocking down beside Anos. The two devils were knocked down.

The others were shocked and happy at the same time. "I knew that boy was interesting, but this, thisis something else." Fuegoleon said in shock and surprise, "He will make a good prey in the future." Mereoleona said cracking her knuckles. "Seriously that boy sure knows how to surprise someone, but that union he achieved, he looked fierce and ready to murder them." Amos said on Alec's shoulder, "True but that his true union form, it cancels any magic that touches him, and also it seems that it doesn't last." Alec said looking at Nacht. "Yeah but the good thing is that he won the match." Nacht said giving a sign of relief. Noelle on the other hand was still blown away by Asta's word, "He wants to marry me, I too want that. But bakasta you didn't have to tell it out loud" Noelle said in her head. Yuno stood up to take a closer look at what Asta had done. "Whoa Yuno that little shrimp is something else isn't he?" Bell said coming out, "Yeah he is." Yuno said in response. "Asta I see you have gotten stronger, I will do the same." Yuno said in his mind.
  Asta still pinned the two devils to the ground, Nacht walked over to him and bent down, "Asta just think obey me the equal  contract thing won't work with this two." Nacht said as he looked at the two devils, "He's right Asta, this two are extremely dangerous." Liebe said in Asta's mind. Asta took a deep breath, "Obey me" he said in his mind and then a symbol appeared of the two devils necks. Asta stood up as his union started disappearing. He turned and looked towards the others and gave his signature smile. Suddenly they started hearing clapping sounds. "Well you people didn't forget about me, did you?" Adramelech said on the boulder, everyone was celebrating Asta's victory they forgot about Adramelech and Lucifero's manifestation. "Human I congratulate you on your victory, but however the victory went to your head. You forgot that the Demon King's manifestation is complete, if I were you humans I will retreat still either way you can't escape him so get ready to die." Adramelech said with an emotionless face.
They all looked at the manifestation and it had stopped. A figure started coming out. (He looks like the one in the manga.) Lucifero had appeared, "Foolish humans your heads are too high." Lucifero said as he pointed one of his finger to the ground. Everybody were pulled down by intense pressure, Lucifero now saw Asta and Nacht. "Boy listen here step back  now." Anos said in a chibi form, "Huh, Why?" Asta asked the devil. "Asta listen to him and run, as much as I want to kill him in your state we can-"  before Liebe could finish the statement, Lucifero appeared in front of Asta and Nacht, "So you are the human that messed with my manifestation." Lucifero said looking at Asta, "Ajuka Anos both of you disappoint me, Well don't worry when   I kill the boy both of you will join your master." Lucifero said. Asta grabbed his demon slayer and swung it at Lucifero who stopped it but the blade cut him in the finger. "YOU BASTARD!" Lucifero yelled as he gave Asta a punch that sent him way back to where Noelle and the others were. Nacht who was under the gravity spell got up due to Asta's demon slayer erasing the magic in the area. He went into devil union, "Devil union canis x Equs." Nacht said as two huge demon dogs attacked Lucifero. "Anyone who can help, should come out here. The only thing that can harm him is Asta's anti magic." Nacht said using his demon dogs to hold Lucifero back, Lucifero destroyed the demon dogs and launched for Nacht but he was stopped by a huge ball of flame. " It seems that this prey is going to be amazing." Mereoleona said cracking her knuckles, "Yes but we should make sure he doesn't stand for a while." Alec said looking at Lucifero. "We should thank Asta for erasing his spell." Fuegoleon said, "Now let's show him the power of the clover kingdom's strongest." Nozel said. The captains and Alec had joined the battle. Mereoleona launched her attack first giving Lucifero a punch but it didn't hurt him one bit, Lucifero punched her back the punch sent her to the ground. Jack slashed him with his scythes but the moment the scythe touched him they broke, Lucifero grabbed him and threw him away. Nozel Fuegoleon and Rill made a combined attack and threw it at Lucifero. It didn't even make him flinch, he waved his hand making the three fall on their kneels. Charlotte tried using the Briar hold but he broke free, Alec used that moment to punch him, his punch made Lucifero step back a bit. "Asmodeus Amos, so this is where you two are hiding? With a lowly human I will murder you all here I will make sure you don't see anything again." Lucifero said as he tried to punch Alec, Alec dodged it by a hair length. "Alec you have to combine our powers in order stand your ground." Asmodeus said, "He is right Alec, do it." Amos said. "Ok Devil Union mode: King of dimensions." Alec said as he combined Amos and Asmodeus into an armor that had a lion's mane on the head, it was like Spartan armor. Alec launched another attack at Lucifero, the attacks were pushing Lucifero back. "Insolence, I will show you a little taste of m-" Lucifero was interrupted by blasts of Flames thrown at him, "Oi if you trying to kill me, do it right." Mereoleona said as she fired attacks at the demon King.
Asta had passed out due to his wounds and the punch Lucifero gave him, Noelle caught him before he fell. Mimosa was then healing him. "Asta Asta wake up we have to beat that guy." Liebe said to Asta through his mind. "Ok let me get up." Asta replied, Asta then opened his eyes he saw his head on Noelle's lap and Mimosa was healing him. "Thank you guys, Now I can back Alec up." Asta said as he got up. "Asta your wounds are still sever please let Mimosa finish healing at least." Noelle said in a worried tone. Asta looked back at her and smiled, "Don't worry nothing will happen, I will be fine." Asta said as he started running into the battlefield. " Noelle, two of Asta's ribs are broke, he has lost a lot of blood from fighting those two." Mimosa said in a worried tone. Noelle looked and Asta clenching her fists, "You better come back alive Bakasta." Noelle said with tears in her eye. Yuno joined Asta, "You are all wounded and now you are making the royal girl cry, don't think I'm letting you steal all the glory. Survive and go back to her shrimpsta." Yuno said as he entered Spirit of Euros mode holding a sword. "Devil Union 50%, of course I'm going back to her, I will marry Noelle and become wizard king." Asta said in his union mode. "Now let's end this." Asta said as they went to face Lucifero once more.

Chapter end

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT. I WILL UPDATE SOON FOR NOW SAYANORA.