Chapter 3

In the Spade kingdom, the Dark Triad led by the Zogratis Siblings were making preparations to attack the kingdoms. "Hmmm the Heart kingdom will put up a challenge but, if I recall you placed a curse on Loropechika I'm I right" Dante said
"Oh yes I did, she is my widdle pet I must pay her a visit" Vanica said giggling, "Zenon you will get Vangeance and I will get Yami Sukehiro no one will stand against us, why? Cause we are the ones who have the Highest Ranking Devils" Dante said laughing in villainous way.

Back in the Clover Kingdom, the magic knights trained harder than before, they didn't know what they were up against. They had an intense training routine.
The captains were summoned by the wizard king, now inside the meeting room, they all sitted waiting for the Wizard king to arrive.
"Oi weird braids I'm surprised you had time to make your hair before coming for the meeting" Yami said as he blow smoke from his mouth
"Damn foreigner what did you say? I dare you to say it again" Nozel said flaring mana. "Ke ke ke the meat head doesn't know how to would his mouth shut" Jack said as he brought out his scythes " Huh what the fuck did you say scrawny face, if I had a face like that I wouldn't go anywhere" Yami said in between chuckles "Ke ke ke  what was that? You are getting a big head muscle for brains" Jack said as his mana was flaring up in a fierce manner. "That's what to expect from men" Charlotte said as she folded her hands. 'Ahhh Yami looks so cute when he is pissing people off ' she thought to herself. "That's enough we were called here for business not to play around!" Fuegoleon said in his  normal serious state, "Let them be Fuegoleon, it won't hurt to let out to let out steam every now and then" William said, Kaiser nodded and Dorothy was still sleeping, Rill on the other hand was quiet.

"Sorry I'm late every one" Julius said as he came in with Marx, "I called you all her to discuss the upcoming war as we know the Spade Kingdom already their attack on the Heart kingdom so we have to be on guard" He added, "As we all know their last attack lead to the loss of one of our knights" when he said that it was as if a chill went through their spine, Julius sighed and continued "According to Loropechika, Asta's anti magic was the only way we could have stopped the dark triad, but  I heard they are now training Nero's sealing magic so we still have a chance, I will like to hear your opinions" with that Julius stopped talking and took a deep breath, everyone was silent. Yami then puffed up smoke from his cigarette and broke the silence, "It is true that the kid didn't have any mana but he had guts, I saw promise in him when I first saw him, he didn't how to quit he admired all of us here and said he wanted to be like us and even surpass us" Yami's voice started having tones of regret and sadness "He did in a way changed my squad and he changed me, he made us surpass our limits, I don't know what happened or what killed him but I know this he wouldn't want to see us like this, well Julius I'm off, fill me in" Yami said as he got up and left the room. Saying that everyone present were dumbfounded is an understatement, they were shocked to  the bones. " That boy's death changed the black bulls alot" Kaiser said, "Although I met him for only a period of times he was a great knight", " Yes, indeed we let our pride cover our  eyes" Fuegoleon said,  "It's like Yami had foresight, when he chose him I thought Yami has gone mad choosing a peasant" Nozel said with a low tone.
"He took Asta like the brother he never had" Julius said standing, "The boy always followed Yami like his life depended on it, his loss hurt even me"
"Nozel's little sister was broken far more than us" Rill said, catching Nozel's attention "What did you ? Rill" Nozel demanded to know what he said. "Nevermind what I said, I need to get back to the base" Rill said standing up. One by one they left the Royal Capital, Julius stood and went to the window and said "I hope this ends  well". He sighed and went back to the office.

Back in the Heart kingdom, it has been 3 months, they were starting to get over Asta's death, even Noelle she was starting to go back to normal.

Noelle POV

I started feeling better, although I was still seeing him in my dreams. He always told me not to give up. I was walking down the hall, when I saw Finral.

"Hey there Noelle, how are you doing? He said waving his hand. "Been better? So where are you heading" I asked noticing the basket he was holding, "I thought I should visit the base, I have fruits from the Heart kingdom garden" he told me showing me the fruits he put in basket.
"Hmm I would have loved to join you but I'm not ready to go back just yet, seeing the base will make me remember him and I still having a hard time believing he's dead and all" I explained, "I understand please don't make to long I know everyone back home wants to see you too and now I have to get on my way" He said opening a portal to the base, I waved goodbye to him before he disappeared.
I went forward to the throne room where I saw Loropechika Mimosa and Nero there discussing battle strategies, they were trying to pin point when the Spade Kingdom might attack , Gaja then joined the meeting.

"Hello guys" I said waving my hand a little, "Oh hello Noelle, I see you decided to join us" Undine said looking lively as usual. "Where are the others? I asked noticing that we weren't all present in the meeting.
"Well, Finral said he wanted to visit the Black Bulls, Charmy went to see Potrof, Luck and Leo are training with Floga" Mimosa explained, I already knew where Finral went. But since we all lost Asta everyone changed a bit.
"If you all will excuse me I have a little bit of problem I have to go and solve" Gadjah said taking bow and leaving. "So what do we have?" I asked sitting down, " Well we were the pattern of attack that the dark triad may take against us" Loropechika explained, "I feel that Vanica will be the one to attack here giving that she was the one who placed the curse on my little Loropechika" Undine said grabbing Loropechika's cheeks. We all laughed at the scene,  I really wanted this moment to last forever, just then we all felt an eerie mana approach. Immediately we took battle positions.
The walls were broken, we saw a woman's figure approach us, "Oh this is the best I am reuniting with my widdle Loropechika" the voice said. I noticed Loropechika's face go pale she was trembling.
"HELLO LOROPECHIKA DID YOU MISS ME HONEY? I AM HERE NOW LET'S PLAY MORE AND MORE"  the woman said with an evil smile on her face. I didn't need anyone to tell that was Megicula's host the woman who cursed my mother, the one who was responsible for Asta's death, Vanica Zogratis of the Dark Triad.
'You took him away from me I will make you pay' I said my blood boiling .

THE BATTLE BEGINS

Chapter end

THE HEART KINGDOM VS VANICA IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME WITH ANIME AND MANGA SO THERE IS NO NEED REWRITING THE ONLY BATTLE I AM GOING TO REWRITE IS DANTE VS YAMI CAUSE OF THE WHOLE ASTA DEAD STUFF HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT
SAYANORA