Chapter 11

Asta's return made everyone forget they were facing Megicula. "You insolent, how dare you ignore me? This is an insult you will all die here!!." Megicula said as she formed an energy ball aiming at Asta. "That human is capable of erasing my curse, he is trouble I will eradicate him first." Megicula said as she was about to fire the energy ball at Asta. "DIEEEE!! HUMAN!" Megicula yelled as she fired the energy ball at Asta. Asta had let go of Noelle when he was talking to the others, when the others saw the attack about to hit him they all panicked, "ASTA!!" everyone yelled except Nacht and Alec who had arrived at the Battlefield with Magna Mimosa and the other black bulls, to their surprise Asta didn't dodge, he just made anti magic flow into his right hand, he then punched the ball destroying it. This shocked everyone except Nacht and Alec, "Impossible how can you still stand after touching that ball?" Megicula asked as she flared her mana in anger. "Please, how can I be the wizard king if I can't stop a lame attack like that? By the I see you're the one who caused me and Noelle all that trouble. HOW DARE TRY TO KILL ME BEFORE I HAD THE CHANCE TO TELL HER HOW I FEEL!!!"  Asta yelled nor realising what he said, Noelle on the other hand was shocked and happy when she found out that Asta has feelings for her. This made her turn as red as a tomatoe, 'You idiot you didn't have say it that loud, but I'm happy you did.'  Noelle said in her mind. "You really are dumb you know that right, forget that you need my powers to fight her, and no slip ups or it will be the end of your short life." Liebe said standing on Asta's shoulder, "Ok Devil Union: 50% warrior mode." Asta yelled as anti magic covered him in form of an armour. (Most of the modes spells and armours are not in the anime I made them up) He was overflowing with anti magic, "So he hasn't reached 100%, yet." Nacht said looking at Asta's current form, "No but he reaches 80 now, at 80 anyone that hits him using magic the users magic is cancelled out, taking Asta's blows head on can kill one so he has not fear." Alec said smiling, this shocked everyone around. They knew he was strong already but to be able to cancel a mage's magic is something that they couldn't believe. Megicula was furious, she flared her mana higher than usual, "HOW DARE YOU I WILL ERASE YOU FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH I WILL CURSE YOUR DESCENDANTS I WILL MAKE LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR THEM." Megicula said in full rage. " Demon destroyer" Asta called his sword, "Look I don't have time, to be drawn back besides if I lose here I can't show Yuno my face anymore, I will end you once and for all! Anti Magic: Judgement Slash." Asta said as he sent a black slash towards Megicula. Megicula tried to block it but it was no use the attack hit her, "It can't be I won't let be I can't die here no no curse you humans." Those were Megicula's last words as she started disappearing, Megicula had been defeated.

"Woah he took care of her, she was tough but Asta just ended her." Rill said looking surprised, "Indeed he is something, no wonder Yami chose him." Charlotte said. Everyone regrouped, Noelle was still recovering from what Asta said, "That's two Dark Triad members down." Nacht said, "Make that three" a voice said from behind, they turned see Yuno holding Zenon's head in his hand, "Oh hey there Yuno." Asta said waving at Yuno, saying that Yuno was dumbfounded was an understatement, he shocked. "Took you long enough to come back from your vacation, Huh you little shrimp." Yuno said, "Huh what did you say you handsome jerk? I almost died and this is the welcome you tell me!!" Asta yelled, "Well if you died there that would have been your worth, Shrimpsta!!" Yuno said. "YOU TALL HANDSOME EMO JERK HOW COULD YOU SAY WE ARE BASICALLY BROTHERS HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN!!!!" Asta said pouting, Yuno started smiling " Welcome back." Yuno said, "Good to be back" Asta said smiling back at him. "So you are the Yuno, I'm Alec, Asta's teacher." Alec said about to shake Yuno's hand. " I wouldn't call myself a teacher if my student kept beating." Asta said, this made a vein appear on Alec's forehead. "What did you just say!!!" Alec said walking up to Asta, "Well I beat you in arm wrestling, wrestling and combat training you should be calling me teacher." Asta said as he and Alec put their heads together like bulls charging at each. " I can't believe that we have contracts with children."  Amos said holding his head, everyone was laughing when Nacht noticed something, then advent of Qilpoth was still happening. "Something is wrong, the triad members are dead." Nacht said. "Shadow Magic: Heaven's shadow second sight" He used his spell and found out that Morris was still standing. "I don't know how but Morris is the one that is making the Gates open, he has to be eliminated." Nacht said as the squad prepared to go down. "I know a way down." Alec said smiling, everyone was surprised. Asta pulled Noelle close to him, Noelle was stunned, "Asta what are you doing?" Noelle asked blushing. "Hold on tight and don't let go." Asta said, Noelle held him right, 'Like I'm ever letting go of you again' Noelle said in her mind. "Void magic: infinite SMASH!!" Alec said as he broke the ground beneath them. Everyone there    fell into ground as they were falling they met Finral and Langris. Finral used spatial magic to help them land. Dorothy had trapped Morris in glamour world, but he managed to break out. "Looks like he is stronger than I imagined, we might have miscalculated." Dorothy said as she caught her breath, " The dark triad were need to begin the advent but they are dead there is no use for their presence isn't that right Lucifero." Morris said as he pushed up the hair covering his face to reveal a weird mouth that was on his forehead. " Indeed, Megicula thought I wouldn't notice that she had left the Underworld, this world will know despair and fear when I'm done with it." The mouth said. It turned out that the mouth Lucifero. The Black Bulls regrouped after they fell , "We have to stop him this ain't gonna be easy." Magna said. "Yeah we are going to win this." Noelle said as she entered her Saint Valkyrie Armour. " I thought the dark triad members are dead, who is he?" Vanessa asked, "I don't give a shit who he is, we are taking him down." Gauche said. "YES AND WE ARE TAKING CAPTAIN YAMI BACK!!!" Asta yelled. In unison they all yelled "YEAHHHH!".

SEE YOU GUYS SOON SAYANORA