Some Doubt's

______________

Monday Night Raw

Monday Night Raw

May 21st 2018

After spending the weekend with Brie and Bryan after finding out they are having a girl, Nicole is back on the road. It's about to be June and the biggest paper view that month is Money In The Bank.
Nicole couldn't be more excited considering this is her first MITB Match, Nicole arrives at the arena in Albany. She drops her things off in the locker room and hangs around backstage with the rest of the girls.

It's time for the show to start, Nicole is backstage going over the match with Natalya, Liv and Sarah Logan. Tonight's match is a fatal four way qualifying match for Money In The Bank, All the girls make their way to the ring Nicole's the last one to make her entrance. She does her Bella Booty shake then walks down the ramp way, Nikki is now on the ring apron and flips over the rope then Liv Morgan attacks her from behind.

Liv gets on stop of Nikki and punches her repeatedly, She throws Liv off of her to get some room. Nikki turns around and spears Liv and the match starts. Liv and Sarah takes out Natalya for a while then focus their attention back on Nikki.

She rises up and sees Liv and Sarah on sides of the ring, Liv and Sarah slowly gets in the ring and Nikki punches Sarah first then Liv. Nikki clothesline liv and Sarah, Natalya comes back inside the ring and picks up Nikki bouncing off the rope and slamming her down on the mat. She steps over Nikki then bounces off the rope and delivers a basement drop
kick to Nikki's face and goes for the cover but she kicks out in 2.

The Match is now picking up and the crowd is into it, the girls are delivering as suspected. Liv Morgan is on the top rope she's ready to deliver a missile drop kick but Nikki quickly hops on the top rope joining Liv. She wraps her arm around Liv's neck and the crowd gets on their feet because they know what's about to happen, Nikki punches liv on her back and lifts her up in the air delivering a super plex onto her. Nikki quickly gets back up and puts liv onto her shoulders and hits her with the rack attack 2.0.

Nikki goes for the pin but Natalya comes into the ring and throws her into the ring post, Nikki hits her shoulder hard and falls out the ring. Natalya puts Liv into her submission the sharp shooter and Liv taps out.

Nikki grabs her shoulder and leans against the barricade looking at Natalya upset because she stole her victory.

________________________________

ROMAN'S HOUSE

Roman is sitting on the couch watching Tv, Sasha walks out from the bedroom she's wearing a robe and slippers, Sasha sits next to Roman on the couch and puts her legs over his.