Wrestlemania 34

CAESARS  SUPER DOME

CAESARS SUPER DOME

APRIL 8th 2018

It's Finally Here, It's Wrestlemania 34 and Brie, Bryan and Nikki arrive at the stadium. As They get out the car the three of them all say hi to the fans and quickly takes pictures then heads inside. Throughout the day Nikki and Brie goes over the match with the girls who's in the battle royal. Nikki and Brie put on their mania fearless Nikki and Brie mode gear.

It's Time for the girls to finally go out there and shine on the grandest stage of them all, even though they are on the pre-show their still going to kick ass out there. Brie gives a quick kiss to Bryan then they make their way to gorilla with the rest of the women.

"You ready." Nikki Says

"Whoo let's get this over with." Brie Says

Becky Lynch makes her entrance first, Then Brie and Nikki makes theirs, the crowd goes crazy when they hear their music hit the PA system. Backstage Roman and Dean are watching the girls while getting ready he smiles seeing the twins make their to the ring.

Nikki and Brie stand back to back as she tosses her hat to the crowd, then the twins flips over the ropes and winks at the crow. The rest of the girls make their ways to the ring the only two left to make their ring entrance was bayley and Sasha.

The match starts and Carmella taunts the girls with her Money in the bank brief case, Nikki gets annoyed and punches Carmella in the face and all the girls gang up on her, Nikki and Brie tosses her over the ropes but she hangs on then Brie kicks Carmella in the face eliminating her. Throughout the match there are some alliances made but the NXT girls gang up on the main roster girls. Bianca Belair goes to the top rope as Peyton Royce and Dakota Kai gang up on Brie and Nikki, the girls lay the twins down then Bianca does a 450 splash on both Nikki and Brie.

The twins roll out under the ring ropes so there not eliminated yet, they let the rest of the girls take each other out. Some time later in the match Sasha and Bayley clean house, Nikki and Brie roll back into the ring and it's those four ladies left and the crowd irrupts. Sasha goes after Nikki as Bayley goes after Brie, Nikki backs up into a corner by Sasha. She pushes her back and climbs to the top rope and delivers a nasty kick to Sasha.

Nikki gets Sasha up for the Rack Attack 2.0 but Bayley saves her and delivers a Bayley to belly to Nikki, Brie then delivers a missile drop kick to Bayley. Bayley and Sasha are leaned up against the bottom rope, Brie grows a smirk and yells "BRIE MODE!!!" She delivers a running knee to Bayley then to Sasha but she catches Brie and Eliminates her, the crowd is shocked Nikki looks over and See's that her teammate and sister is gone and she's alone.