Gender Revals and Backlash

Monday Night Raw

April 30th 2018

It's Been two weeks since the superstar shakeup and Nicole is feeling great being back on raw, even though she wish her sister could be here with her she can handle 9 months without Brie. Nicole was called into Vince's office hours before Raw and was told about her upcoming storyline she will be feuding with the Riott squad for a couple weeks until the Backlash PPV which she doesn't mind.

Nicole is in the makeup area with the rest of the raw womens locker room, Natalya and Paige are nearby.

"Hey Nicole." Natalya Says

"Hey Nattie and Paige." Nikki Says

"So Hey I looked in our group chat is Brie really throwing a gender reveal?" Paige Asks

"Yup but it's not going to be like some huge party, she wants to keep it low key but yes you guys are invited." Nikki Says

"Oh Great I love gender reveals there so cute, especially when the parents outdo themselves with the reveal." Natalya Says

"I know right, my cousin when she was pregnant with her baby girl she had a huge fire work show it was extra but very beautiful." Paige Says

"So what do you think they are having?" Natalya Asks

"I don't know, My Mind is leaning towards a boy but I have a huge feeling it's a girl." Nikki Says

"Really." Paige Says

"Yeah....You know what would surprise us all if they had twins. Now that would really shock us." Nikki Says

"Okay Nicole your all done." She Holds Up The Mirror "What do you think?" She Asks

"I love it, your amazing as always thank you. I'll see you girls in a bit I gotta go change." Nikki Says

"Later." Paige Says

Nicole walks back towards the women's locker room, She enters and rummages through her suit case quickly to find her ring gear. She puts on her Fearless Nikki Gear and leaves the locker room.

Nikki makes her way towards gorilla where Ruby, Sarah and Liv are waiting. Her music hits on the PA system and she makes her way out through the curtains, Nikki's does her entrance to the ring and then Mickie James's music hit and she makes her way down to the ring.

Throughout the match Nicole and Mickie are having a great wrestling match, It's towards the end of the match Nikki has Mickie on her shoulders and she delivers the rack attack 2.0 on her and goes for the cover, 1..2..3 she wins the match.

Nikki is celebrating in the ring and the next thing you know her legs are being dragged out the ring, She looks up and See's the entire Riott squad is surrounding her like a pack of wolves. Since she's alone she's gonna have to defend herself even though she's out numbered.

"No where to Run Nikki." Liv Says

"What are you going to do know huh?!" Sarah Yells

Nikki Shrugs her shoulders. "Screw It"

Nikki throws a nasty forearm punch to Ruby and attacks her first but Liv and Sarah gangs up on her.
Liv and Sarah throws Nikki into the barricades hard, They all throws some kicks at her and Ruby has an idea.

"Get Her Up Now!" Ruby Says

Sarah and Liv picks Nikki up, they grab a handful of her long hair and pulls her towards the announce table. Ruby grabs the steel steps and stands on top of it, Ruby hits Nikki a few times in the back then picks her up into a power bomb position and throws Nikki into the announce table and Nicole comes crashing down hard onto the table breaking it completely.