𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 3

{It's 1k reads!!!!

Thank you for all the love

Happy reading <3}

                    ☆-☆-☆

                 -K A R A N-

It's been 20 minutes!!!!
20 minutes that I've been looking for her.
20 minutes that I've started wandering in the corridors.
20 minutes that my heart has started beating fast with the thought of something happening to her.

"Did something happen to her?"

"No....."

"The thought is enough to kill me!!"

"Will she be fine?"

"Karan relax, usse kuch nahi hoga, she is brave and strong enough to protect herself!!"

I tried telling myself that she's fine, but my mind is busy thinking about the worst that could happen.

I wish I could just see her,
I wish I could just hug her,
I wish I could just tell her that how much I love her and what she means to me.

"Monami ek baar bas tum mil jaye, I promise iss bar bathake hi rahunga ki 'main tumse kitna pyaar karta hu', fir tume kudse kabhi alag nahi hone dunga"

With my eyes turning moist on thinking about her, I continued walking but slowed down seeing a guy coming in my direction limping a little.

It was strange, his face was covered with scratches, I could see him looking for someone, opening every door in his sight and peeping inside.

When he neared me I saw that his hand was bleeding, it seemed like someone dug their nails into his skin.

When he saw me,he started becoming nervous, avoiding eye contact he ran away limping.

"Yeh itna kyu nervous ho raha tha? unless he had done something wrong."

I stopped in my tracks when something struck my mind.

'Monami' I mumbled and started running in the direction he came.

I started looking everywhere untill I reached a room, I came inside & checked everywhere, there was no sign of her anywhere.

"Kaha ho tum monami? Dil keh raha hai ki tum teek nahi ho, ajeeb si baicheni ho rahi hai".

I kept my hand on my heart and started walking out when my eyes caught something lying on the floor, I went towards it and picked it up, it was an earing.

" Yeh earing... Yeh to monami ki hai, usne aaj yahi pehni thi"

I thought and remembered her entering the party hall, looking ethereal as ever. The moment I saw her, my heart captured every single detail about her. This earing, it was hers!!!

" Monami yahi hain"

I looked around and found a door at a small distance from me.
I reached in front of it, I looked through the glass to find the heart wrenching sight infront of me.

There was my monami shuddering and lying on the floor with her arms around herself.

Not wasting a moment, I opened the door & screamed

"Monami!!!!"

                   ☆-☆-☆

[Some time before]

              -M O N A M I-

"Oh no monu!!! Kaha fas gayi tu, yeh door khul kyu nahi rahi hai? "

Panic arouse in me even on the thought of staying here for one more minute.

On top of that, the sleeveless dress that I was wearing wasn't helping me at all .

I looked towards the digital temperature indicator and gasped when it showed 0°C.

"0°? Oh my god!! Mujhe yaha se jaldi nikalna hoga warna mein to thand se mar jaungi"

I looked around, there was no other exit, mainly supplies were kept wrapped in cartons & steel containers, nothing else!!!!

"Yeh jagah to puri tarah se packed hai, yaha se niklu kaise? phone bi nahi hai shit!!"

I looked upwards and saw that the temperature has dropped to -1°C.

I started rubbing my palms to generate some heat & kept it on my face, I continued rubbing my arms but this wasn't helping at all!!

"Oh god thodi der aur yaha rahi to mein sach me mar jaungi, and the worst part kisi ko pata bi nahi chalega, agr kisi ne meri dead body dhoond bi li, to wo ice ban chuki hogi,
No no no.... Aisi tragic mauth nahi chahiye mujhe, kuch karna hoga!! "

I went towards the door and started banging it.

"Not helping monu!!! "

The thought of not able to get out of here made me frightened, I felt out of breath, I was shivering like hell , I lied on the floor and covered myself with my arms.

That's when I heard the door opening, followed by someone screaming my name.
And I knew who it was
'karan'....

                   ☆-☆-☆

[Back to present]

"Monami!!!!"

"Ka...ran"

["He's here, the love of my life!!, should I welcome him in? "

                   "Of course, chai                    kyu nahi bana leti, pehli          baar aayi hai tujhse milne
       'cold storage' mein"

"Oh shut up you don't
get to talk when I'm alive!"

                    "Ok I'll come when
                    you die bye!!!"]

Bloody conscience, I hate it!!
Is it necessary to taunt me in this situation, well I can't do anything, it's a part of me, Hash!!

I  was lost in my own world when he paced towards me.

"Monami!! Monami, tum teek ho? "He asked making me sit and cupped my face, concern and fear was clearly visible on his face.

He started touching my face, my arms, my hands, as if checking whether I'm okay or not.

["The way he cares for me, oh god, I just love this man!!!
I hope we're stuck together like this forever,oh not in a cold storage please!!!]

As if the freezing temperature was not enough, his touch was doing something inside me, shivers ran down my spine. The effect he has on me!!

"Ka..ran  t..tand la..gi hai" I trembled more when something caught my eyes,
'The door' it was slowly closing...

"Ka..ran!!!!! do...door r..roko, ba..band mat hone.. den..a!!
I shouted using all my energy while he looked at me and the door confused.

And alas!!!!

                   -♡♡♡♡-

Hey guys!!!!

Hope you all are doing good

How was the part????

I'll update the next part soon.

Please do vote & comment!!

   -THANKS FOR READING-

            Love you all :)