Part 21:- Sunrise

Start from the beginning

Manik knew there was something going on in her head, he needed to know that!!!

Nandini:-" I don't know, i just felt that I could not stand on your expectations and I hurted you somewhere!!"

Manik:-" Such a heavy sentence, expectations, hurt and all!!!"

     He made nandini face him!!!

Manik:-" Princess, what's wrong?? What's disturbing you???"

Nandini takes a long breathe:- " I don't know how to behave???"

Manik being surprised asks:-" What??"

Nandini:-" Manik, i dont know how to behave??"

Manik:-" With whom??"

Nandini:-" With you??"

Manik was surprised:-" With me??? Nandini are you uncomfortable with our closeness or anything??"

Nandini:-" No manik, that can never happen!!"

Manik:-" Then what??"

Nandini:-" Manik the changed equation between us!!!"

       Manik now understood what she meant!! He chuckled a bit at the innocence of his girl!!

Manik:-" What is changed???"

Nandini being irritated:-" Manik, we are a couple now!!! I don't know how to behave as couples!!!"

       Manik laughs at her innocence!!

        But wasn't she right??? Be it any relation you have shared before, but when you start dating, isn't the first day of your dating different??? Change if equation, old feelings with a new name, expectations doesn't all this create new jitters in your stomach??? The first time you face your partner after your confession, isn't it different???

      Same was with nandini and in her case, they had named the relation were feelings were strong since last 7 years!!! He crush was her lover now!! Everyone is not that lucky to have their crush as their lovers, as their life partners!!! She was that choosen lucky one and she wanted to stand on that tag of being the lucky one!!!

Nandini:-" Don't laugh on me manik!!! This is all new to me!!! I don't know how to behave as couples!! I have never had these couple friends in my life untill now of course!! Generally everyone talks to their bestfriend regarding this!! But my best friend is also you only!! How do I talk about you to you??"

     She complains very innocently!!!

Manik:-" And why can't you discuss ke with me??" He says holding her shoulders!!!

        Nandini looks at him telling him, isn't it obvious???

Manik:-" See nandini, it's a new phase for me as well!! Even i haven't dated anyone till date!! And as we grow in our relationship, when we nurture ourselves, we will encounter many such phases!!! Every stage of our relationship is going to be an experience, a different phase, but to survive and grow stronger in each phase, there is only one important thing to be kept in mind!!"