"Hey honey are you okay?" dad abruptly said to me while we're inside this fancy restaurant.

"Oh! Uhm yes of course naman po"

"Here, the menu's in front of you kanina pa. Choose the food na" he spoke and as a respond I just nod.

"Tha páro móno aftón ton mousaká kai ti lemonáda"(I'll just have this moussaka and lemonade for drinks)I stated to the waitress.

"Eínai óla aftá kyría?"(Is that all Madame?")

"Nai efcharistó" (Yes thank you) I respond and the waitress already left us.

"Galeng!" kuya Alfy concur.

"Hindi kaya, para akong others"

"You know earlier Lia, there's tourists there by my side. They're talking about you, they're from America I presume that you look like Athena "said kuya Luis and the rest cheered me.

"Yiee! Akala ko pa naman Medusa" dagdag pa ni kuya Luis.

"Kayo talaga, you need something sa kapatid niyo noh?" dad said.

"W-wala dad ah we're just saying what's true, tsaka maganda naman talaga kaya kapatid namin"

"Of course thanks to our parents" I exclaimed.

"Pero Lia do you know someone who's selling an account in valorant-"

"Huy ako Lia refer mo sa akin I'll buy" kuya Alfy cutted.

"Ano ka jan ako yung nauna"

"Ano ka ako kaya-"

"You two! Para kayong mga bata, act your age. The people are staring at us" mom suddenly scolded them.

"I'm just asking lang naman mommy , Luis is the one who's-"

"Uhumm" dad suddenly murmur which made them stop.

And minutes passed by our order came and proceed to eat already. Mom decided din na pumunta sa Rhodes town later to buy some souvenirs. Me on the other hand, don't sense a distance or misunderstood upon mom and dad I hope they're okay na.

We stayed in the restaurant for an hour, and dad was the one who paid the bill. Following that, we proceed to the next venue on our tour in Delphi, which is not far from the restaurant we went.

When we got here, wala masyadong mga taong pumupunta perhaps this place is not that common for some tourist but this place is exquisite.

"Anak tumayo ka jan I'll take some pictures of you" mom and dad suddenly conclude.

"I have some pictures na po mommy and daddy I can send it to you naman"

"Ah basta! Just stand right there both of us ni daddy mo will capture some pics of yours. I didn't change my wallpaper yet, pagkabata-bata mo pa dito I'll change it after kitang ma picturan"

"Me also, luma na tong wallpaper ko din" dad added. As a result I just followed what mom said and smile. Mukha akong five years old na proud na proud sa akin mga magulang ko. On the contrary, kuya Luis and Alfy are just making asar on me.

"Smile anak!"

"Dito ka tumingin anak!"

"Nako proud na proud ang daddy at mommy sayo"

"Show your teeth while smiling, papakita natin to sa mga tita natin. Hashtag proud brothers here" all of them said upon me halos lahat na nandito ay natutuwa sa pinagagawa nila kuya.

"Dinogshow niyo na naman ako kuya" I stated and as a response they're still laughing.

I've just been through this area, and I concur that it is sacred for the serenity and flowering of the wind that I sense. Perhaps Apollo performed oracles and made predictions in this location. Numerous words indicated on a rock I recently noticed that I have no idea what they mean. It appears as though I've already strayed too far from my family and made a decision to return to them. Perhaps they're already hunting for me.