"Mom? Dad?" I stated but did not receive an answer. As a result, I decided to go out and see if kuya Alfy and Luis were in the other room. However despite my repeated knocks, there was still no response. Then I instantly heard mom's voice in my left side and followed it. As of now, I'm afraid, and the possibility that they've left me.

"Mom! Don't tell Malia for what would you do. You'll not expecting what would happen in this trip to be" then I heard kuya Alfy's voice. What are they talking about?

"Alfonso is right hon, let's just spend our time I love you even the decision you'd make doesn't sit right-"

"Dad? What decision?" I appeared and they all looked so nervous.

"What's happening around here po? I woke up without having anyone" I spoke.

"Hi honey, uhm we're just talking about this trip! Supposedly my decision is in France to go but ended here. And we're talking about where we'll going today. Isang araw lang naman tayo dito anak, bakit hindi pa natin lubos-lubosin diba? By the way how long you've been here anak? I hope you're not diasappointed at me" mom stated and looked like she cried.

"Bago lang po, I'm nervous nga kung saan kayo nagpunta. I thought iniwanan niyo ako. It's okay mom, wherever we go it's all fine for me as long as we're complete. But what happened to the four of you here? Umiyak ba kayo?"

"No bunso, we're just happy that mom and dad lived this too far-" siniko kaagad ni kuya Alfonso si kuya Luis.

"I-I mean totoo naman ah, mom and dad are alive pa. Ikaw talaga Alfy pinapaaga mong-"

"Luis!" mommy reprimanded kuya which made him bow his head.

"Ayan tuloy, napagalitan pa ako" kuya Luis exclaimed.

"By the way anak, since you're awake na naman. Let's have our breakfast na? So that we have plenty of time to wander?" daddy note which we made our way papunta sa dining area nila.

We also didn't take long and went back to our perspective room to prepare. I brought my camera, and kuya Luis showed me the tourist attractions we're visiting to. Each of the tourist attraction on the list is excellent and worth considering.

"So you're all ready?" mom state as they exited the room with dad.

"Ready!" we all answered and make our way to the elevator.

"So where are we going first mom?" I said as we're inside the cab.

"On Acropolis, Athens honey" dad utter beside me which made me nodd.

We arrived in Athens very quickly. I cannot believe this is true, sa picture ko lang kasi ito nakikita and it really reminds me of some Greek Mythologies. Also I took a picture it, mawawala ba naman to?

"Hey honey ang init, here stay beside me" mom suddenly appeared beside me.

"Oh mommy ikaw pala. It's okay lang po. Worth it naman po ang init kasi nandito na ako. Why don't we take a picture as a family?"

"S-sure honey, I'll just call your dad and kuya's" mom stated and call them.

We took a picture pagka dating nilang tatlo. And roamed around here for a while kasi we have a lot to visit in this country pa.

When the clock struck at 11 am, daddy urged that we'll have our lunch . Following that, we'll travel to Delphi, an ancient holy site dedicated to the Greek god Apollo. That is, if the gods and goddesses existed. I'm curious as to why Poseidon cursed Medusa for having an affair. Is that how terrible he is for torturing his wife during a time when he had numerous affairs? I'm simply curious how he deals with his shame for having so many affairs back then, because it's like the end of the world now if your lover finds out you're having an affair. And did Medusa ever forgive him-