Black Mirror

Black Mirror is a ritual that makes it possible for us to contact spirits. It is also known as Psychomanteum or Mirror Scrying. This method was developed by the researcher Ron Moody. His research was based on rituals found in ancient Egyptian and Greek scrolls.

With this method, you can contact ghosts. This game is really simple to play - All you need is a mirror, a dark room, a comfortable chair, and a dim lightbulb or a candle.

Step 1: You need to find a dark and empty room to place a mirror high up on the wall. You have to angle the mirror so nothing is reflected into ut but darkness.

Step 2: Light a candle or turn the light on - but the light has to be of the same brightness of a single candle.

Step 3: Place the chair in the middle of the room, sit down, and make yourself comfortable.

Step 4: Relax and gaze deeply into the mirror. Think of the dead person you want to see. Don't think about anything else, just clear your mind and focus on the spirit you want to see.

The spirit of the dead person should appear to you, you just have to be patient.

When Ron Moody was conducting experiments using this method, he led 300 people through these steps. It had an 80% success rate.