𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

Start from the beginning

She was feeling a little bit nervous, because she had no idea what he would want from her.

But she was ready for him. She wanted to feel him, badly.

Now that Eva and Peter were out of the picture, she could focus on him and what the Dark Lord had asked her to do.

Tove was enjoying having her fun with him, letting him think he's the one in control.

If only he knew...

A black, eagle owl, was now outside of her window. She immediately recognized the owl that belonged to her professor.

Tove opened the window, and took the letter from the nocturnal animal's beak. The envelope was emerald green, and had his initials on a black and gold, sealing wax.

She took the letter out and started reading his neatly written words, on the delicate paper.

''𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶, 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵.

-𝓓.𝓜''

She felt chills down her spine, due to her excitement. She briefly glanced at the clock on her wall, realizing that she had to be there in ten minutes.

Tove made her way to her closet, wanting to find something sexy to wear. She had a certain dress on her mind, that she knew it would drive him crazy.

She searched for a red, velvet dress she had only wore once before. But Draco Malfoy definitely never saw her in it.

After putting her favorite red, lace underwear and bra and then her dress, she combed her short hair and sprayed some perfume on.

5 minutes.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and couldn't help but smirk. She indeed looked hot. Malfoy would lose his mind.

After slipping her favorite black heels on, she wore her Slytherin cloak over her tight dress, and left her room.

Tove walked fast, her heels echoing around the empty halls. Her heart was thudding in her chest.

When she was finally outside his door, she knocked twice. She wrapped her cloak tighter around her body, because it was chilly. The Dungeon was always cold, especially at night.

Malfoy didn't take long to answer the door. He was too eager to see her. Since this whole thing started between them, he couldn't think clearly.

He fixed his black shirt's collar and went to open the door.

And there she was.

His eyes traced from her long legs all the way up to her glowing, blue eyes.

She was wearing her Slytherin cloak. She had her signature smirk on her blood red lips and her head was tilted to the side, watching him in amusement.

''Can I come in?'' she asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Draco gulped, as he felt himself heating up. ''Of course, angel.''