"At the back of the house, Boss."

"Okay, go," Victor waved him off.

When Anthony was gone, Victor looked at Vincent, and grinning he said, "Looks like it's our lucky day today, little brother."

"You can say that again, big brother!" Vincent laughed.

"Get ready with your PTV-12 ID and your 'camera.' I think you're gonna be using them soon," Victor grinned once more.

Chairman Nikki had reached the barangay police headquarters and found three tanods on duty. Also there was Kagawad Luisito Macario, whose sector was Zone 1. The three tanods, Warlito Sabado, Rene Cuevas and Julius Marcos, were busy chatting. When the three tanods saw Chairman Nikki enter the headquarters, they rose from their seat and met him.

"Naimbag nga bigat yo, Chairman (good morning, Chairman)," they greeted him.

"Kasta met (same to you)," Chairman Nikki responded.

Kagawad Macario also greeted him, "Good morning, Chairman. What can we do for you?"

Chairman Nikki took his seat beside Macario and said, "We'll have an urgent meeting in the barangay hall. This is important, so I want you to send some tanods to inform the other kagawads."

"Well, we can just video call the other five kagawads using our computer. All we have to do is use the video-call apps, dial their number, and we can talk to them simultaneously. This is the modern version of the video-call in the early 2020s. In fact, we can call a maximum of thirty people simultaneously, Chairman," Kagawad Macario explained.

"Really? Well, do it now, Kagawad Macario," Chairman Nikki urged the kagawad, who started accessing the video-call app of the computer. He then accessed the computer's phonebook and clicked the names of the five kagawads: Kagawad Ben Abrio, Kagawad Gina Dulay, Kagawad John Ziga, Kagawad Blessy Anne Wasay, and Kagawad Ronald Balanon. One by one their faces appeared on the screen.

"Okay, Chairman, you can now talk to them," Kagawad Luisito Macario said.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Sorry for calling you in short notice, but we must have an urgent meeting in the barangay hall ASAP," Chairman Nikki was direct and crisp in his communication to the five kagawads.

Kagawad Gina Dulay, the youngest at 29 asked, "What is it, Chairman?"

"You'll know it in the meeting. So please come at once."

"Okay, Chairman. Whatever it is, we are coming," Kagawad John Ziga replied.

"Thank you. Okay, I've gotta go now," Chairman Nikki stood and said to Macario, "See you at the meeting, Kagawad." Then Chairman Nikki was out of the headquarters.

It was almost ten thirty when Chairman Nikki was back in his house. He found Homer talking to someone in his phone, while Viray and Aquino listened. Margie, Chairman Nikki's wife was in the kitchen preparing for lunch.

Chairman Nikki heard Homer say, "Yes, buddy, the Cambas and their hitmen are here in Camanang , Urdaneta City.De Vera triangulated their whereabouts, and we found out that they are here in Camanang. They managed to slip away, Buddy. But thanks to De Vera. Somehow, we're still lucky. Yes, I swear to God they won't get away this time. Okay, Buddy. Bye."

"Is that Attorney Buencamino?" Chairman Nikki sat beside Aquino so that he was facing Homer.

"No, that was my friend Chief Inspector David Arceo of Calasiao PNP. Anyway, I've already phoned Attorney Buencamino, and warned him of the threat of his life here, and he heeded. Now, his campaign here is off," Homer said.