CHAPTER 1- The Condition of the Others

Начните с самого начала

They came out from the alley and start being a center of the attention because of their looks. The people who passing by starting to stop and look at them. Some of them even started to taking a photo or video using their smartphone secretly to capture their beauty.

After a while some Police came to disperse the crowd and questioned the source that was a pair of boy and girl about 15 years old.

The boy smiled and greet them with graceful movements that make them feel like looking at noble in medieval movies. “Good evening Sir. “

Hi, we’re police officers. We want to know why are you wearing such a loose clothing and can I know about your parents contact?”

We lose our belongings and we only have this clothes to use. Our parents contact was lost with our belongings. We also got separated from our family members when we just arrived in this country. Me and my sister don’t even have a place to stay at for tonight. We only have the things that we are wearing. My sister doesn’t understand Korean and she rarely going out, so I want to ask both good Sir help until we can meet our family again.

He checked his spacial pocket and found some gold coins inside then asked the police to help them sell it with fair price so they could buy some clothes, food and rent a place to live.

The policeman making a conclusion that both of them was a foreign that being robbed and might also being scams then they get separated from their family. It makes them feel pity for the children and want to help them with the best help they can offer, one of them even started to sobbing after listening to the story.

Afterwards they also make their ID and buy smartphone to help them communicating and learn many things about this world.
The policeman also help them to download some apps that will help them, especially Mary to learn Korean to help them communicating with others and help them to found their separated family.

From the information that they’re getting, they know that they are in Busan, Korea. This Busan was different from Busan in Earth 2 where Kim Roksoo, Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo was living.

This world was so peaceful and it still bright and bustling even late night. There is no monster but there’s so many things that they never seen before.

The money here was made by some kind of paper with pictures and writing that decided their values. There’s also some coins made by light metal.

They also saw a metal box that would give you drinks, foods or items if you insert some money named vending machines.

The vehicles like cars, motorcycle and bus running on the street without any horse pulling it.
Some people busy with their smartphone, they also saw some drunk people and some people with indifferent look walking with their own pace.

The policeman help them to buy some basic necessity and rent them a place to live in for some time until they found this children family.
After buying some food for them to eat and take them to the rent place and tell them to lock the door and contact 112 if anything happens.

Alberu thanking the policeman and bow, then Mary also follows to bow to the policeman.

They started to eat their food, they tasted the fried chicken and cola for the first time. They like the unique flavor that they never had before. After finishing their dinner,they decided to take a rest first before learn about the world they’re at for now because their body also getting regressed or maybe because there’s so many  new things that surprised them and they feel really tired.
____________________________________________

Choi Han opened his eyes and greet by mountain village and a little boy about 10 years old in front of him.

Wow, are you a God or maybe some hero like those inside the novel books?”