Chapter 3: The party and the kiss

Depuis le début

I’d spent the whole day on Saturday in my room; dad hadn’t bothered me or anything so I was left to get ready for this party, I pulled out a purple dress that just fell short of the knee, a pink ribbon for my hair and turquoise heels. I smiled and pulled on the dress then did a quick braid in my hair and tied the ribbon. I walked over to my window and opened it wide enough so I could get out, I slipped my feet in my pumps and shoved my heels in my bag along with my phone, make-up and hair brush. I climbed out the window and shut it but not all the way so I’d be able to open it again when I came back. I walked along the roof letting the breeze wash over, closing my eyes I walked to the end of the roof and sat down, and letting my legs swing a little. “Geronimo” I said and jumped down, landing perfectly on the floor without a scratch. That’s where years of gymnastics come’s into practise, I pulled my pumps off my feet and pulled my heels out and slipped them on before walking along the street towards Barry’s house.

“Alright, lil red” Barry said as he opened the door, I smiled and walked inside heading straight for the living room where I’d seen Scout and Rhiannon. “Awww, wow, Kaits you look amazing!” Rhiannon said and hugged, I smiled and hugged her back. “As do you” I said, I looked down at her and she was wearing some jeans and a really nice t-shirt but she looked nice either way. After what felt like hours of dancing with Scout, Rhiannon, Connor and Kevin, I broke away from our little group and went to find Barry. Surprise surprise I found him in the kitchen with a bottle of alcohol. “Leave” I spat at the girl who was trying it on with Barry, she jumped at my voice and looked at me as if she was scared, I smiled as she walked past and went over to Barry myself. He looked at me and pushed the bottle to his lips, rolling my eyes I removed the bottle causing Barry to glare at me “Oi, give that back!” He snapped at me but I pressed the bottle to my own lips and took a swig, emptying the bottle. Barry smiled and I looked up at him before putting a hand on his waist, “What are you-“ Barry started but he didn’t get to finish before I pressed my lips against his and pulled him violently towards me. I felt him smile against my lips as he picked me up and sat me on the counter so I was at his level. He pushed me back causing my head to hit the cupboard but I didn’t care, I gripped his hair and kissed him more, wrapping my legs round his waist. I moaned a little as Barry started kissing my neck, biting down a little.

After a good half an hour of kissing…And a few other things, I and Barry were rudely interrupted by the voice of Kacey “Barry! You have to get everyone out! Mum texted me, she’s coming home early!” Kacey said, there was panic in her voice but as I looked at Barry I saw his calm expression. He turned to me and nodded, I jumped down from the counter and went into the living room, I turned off the music and jumped onto the sofa in my bare feet “OI EVERYONE LISTEN UP!” I screamed at the top of my voice, everyone stopped talking and looked at me “Mrs Barry’s coming home early! All you fucktard’s need to leave! NOW!” I shouted at everyone, it took them a couple of seconds to register what I’d said before Dynasty opened the front door and people started to leave. Once we’d gotten everyone out the house, I slipped my heels off and put my pumps back on. “Right, well tonight’s been lovely and I’ll see you all on Monday” I said to Barry, Kacey and Dynasty and walked out the front door. I wasn’t a little bit drunk but not much, I’d been careful on how much I drank tonight so I’d still be able to walk home and walk along a roof. When I got to the roof that lead to my bedroom, I pulled forwards a bin and clambered on top before pulling myself onto the roof. I spread out my arms and started walking along the roof, closing my eyes again. I opened them again once I’d reached my window and bent down, I pulled the window up and jumped inside not making a sound, quietly closing the window I couldn’t help but smile. I’d achieved what I wanted to achieve without getting caught. I turned around and pulled off my dress and hung it in my wardrobe, I slipped off my shoes and pulled on my onsie before climbing into bed. As I fell asleep I carried on smiling…Tonight had been a good night, I’d kissed Barry, I’d danced with my friends and I’d almost forgotten about the fact I had depression.

Sunday. Surprisingly I didn’t have a hangover today, I rolled over in my bed and saw that it was only 11 in the morning; I picked up my phone and smiled when I saw Jack had sent me a BBm, “Wanna go cinema today? My treat? Xxx” the text read I smiled and quickly typed away “Sure thing, babes, come round mine at 1 xxx” I texted back and jumped out of bed, throwing my phone on the bed before running down the stairs. “I’m going to the cinema with Jack, is that okay?” I asked, running into the kitchen where my dad was sat at the table. “Yeah, sure that’s fine, you wanna lift?” He asked, looking up from his newspaper “Sure” I said, smiling I ran back up the stairs. He had no idea that I’d gone out last night. I quickly brushed my teeth before jumping in the shower. After about half an hour of letting the hot water drench my body, I climbed out and pulled my towel around myself. I put my hair up in another towel and went back into my bedroom, pressing the play button on my CD player I opened my wardrobe door and pulled out some black skinny jeans, a flowery crop top and a white zip up. After quickly drying my body and pulling my clothes on, I combed and dried my hair, I pulled half of my hair up into a bun then tied a ribbon round it. I smiled at my work and started on my make-up, by the time I was done it was quarter to 1 “Bloody hell, didn’t think it’d take that long” I said to myself and slipped my feet into my pumps and ran down the stairs. “You gonna eat today?” Dad asked, I sighed and opened a cupboard, grabbing a breakfast bar. I pulled out my phone as I started to eat I smiled when I read Jack’s new BBm status “Cinema with ma princess red” I read it again and laughed a little before going to change my own status “Cinema with ma princey Jack” I typed and quickly finished my breakfast when a knock came at the door.

When the movie, paranormal activity 4, had finished, Jack took me to McDonalds for dinner “So, what’s all this in aid of?” I asked, finishing off my chips. “Just wanted to treat you” Jack said, I shook my head and finished my lunch. “Come on then, I’ll walk you home” Jack said and we started to walk away from the town centre and towards my street. As I was about to walk down the path to my house, I felt Jack’s hand on mine and he turned me around. Looking into his eyes “Wha-?” I was about to say but Jack pressed his lips against mine before I could.

Comment/Vote/Fan

Who do you ship Kaitlin with? Barry or Jack?

5+ Votes for next chapter(: