dark || jessica capshaw

JESSICA CAPSHAW

                                           {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

Character- Calista Cohen || 12 years old || she lives with her parents but they aren't the best. She plays mark's daughter on screen and is always with Jessica and so she's like her daughter.

Plot- You're sleeping over at Jessica's house but you are scared of the dark.

Requested by- delaney4real

                                           {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

CALISTA'S POV

I was in jessica's trailer with her. I had one more scene today with eric, jessica also had one more with sara and then I was going to go with her back to her house because I was staying with her tonight.

"Let's get back to recording so we can go home" jessica said while stroking my hair, I nodded and we both left her trailer.

                                             _____

After finishing the scene with eric I went to go find jessica, she was just starting to record with sara so I went back to her trailer to get bunny and came back. I sat down on a couch near by and watched her.

                                             _____

About 50 minutes later jessica had finished and came to me.

"Let's go home cali" she said as she reached her hand out for me to take, I hold her hand and bunny in my other and follow her to her trailer. She packed up her things and I grabbed mine, all my stuff was already in her trailer since that's where I spend most of my time.

The whole car ride me and jessica just talked about random stuff, laughing occasionally.

I had been to jessica's house a few times so I knew my way around but I have never slept over, she showed me to the guest bedroom where I would be staying and I kept my stuff there. Jessica started to get dinner ready, I joined her and helped in the kitchen, when we finished we both ate and decided we would watch a movie before heading to bed.

Jessica got some snacks ready and I tried to find a movie, her knowing moana was my favourite asked if we should just watch that and of course I said yes. She went to turn off the lights and sat down next to me, I immediately clung to her and whimpered.

"Dark" I said softly.

"Aw i'm sorry sweetheart let me go and turn it back on" she said trying to get up but I just held onto her. I kept my head in the crook of her neck not daring to look as she carried me on her hip and went to turn the light back on. I let out a breath of relief and relaxed in her arms. She went back to sit down with me in her lap and we watched the movie.

                                             _____

When the movie finished jessica told me to go get ready for bed, I went to the room I was staying in and changed into my pyjamas and brushed my teeth. By the time I finished jessica was here to tuck me in.

"Do you want the night light on baby?" she asked me and I nod my head feeling a bit embarrassed that i'm scared of the dark, I think she could tell.

"That's ok sweetheart, nothing to be embarrassed about" she turn on the night light and went to turn off the main light and came back to me. I got in bed with bunny and jessica sat down next to me.

"Sweet dreams my love, don't be scared to come to me if you need anything" she said kissing my cheek. I held out my arms and she gave me a big hug.

"I love you jessie"

"I love you cali" and with that she left the room leaving the door open.

                                            _____

I woke up in the middle of the night and was too scared to go back to sleep without jessica.

I grabbed bunny and walked up to the door, I had to walk through the dark hallway to get to her room. I quietly ran across the hallway and made it to her room. I softly opened the door.

"Cali, are you ok baby?" she asked me worry in her eyes. I nod my head and walk closer to her.

"Come here sweetie" she said opening the blanket for me to get in next to her, I climb into her bed and she holds me to her chest. I felt safe with jessica, I want her to be my mommy.

                                           {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

ANOTHER ONE!!!! i'm so tired imma take a fat nap