"I'm not thinking of anything! It's just you suddenly asked if they're on a date of course when people hear that they will immediately think of it as lovers on a date. Plus Lisa unnie responded that they're on a date so I thought she's implying that they're dating!" I defended myself.

"Why would you think we're dating Karina?" Irene unnie calmly asked.

"Well... it's not actually me but my members have been talking about this since your show started, they said you have this "connection", "chemistry" something, and when we saw you two in person we noticed that you're always with each other, you're always close to each other– close as in literally close, you're clingy too each other, Joy unnie also said that you're always talking to each other. They thought something is going on between you and Lisa unnie," I explained to them, this is true though, my members are assuming things. As for me, I won't totally think of that because they're both girls, they can't be together.

"Hey! Unnie we didn't say or thought that they're together, we only said that they have connection and chemistry and that they've become really close like a couple in just a short amount of time," Ningning said.

"See you say you didn't say anything like that but you just said that you guys thought that they're close like a couple!" I responded aggressively.

"Unnie we just said that they are close like a couple but we didn't say that they're really a "couple", hmm... maybe you're the one who's thinking that..." she said smirking, she's really teasing me.

"Yah! No! Why would I!? I wouldn't even think of it because like I said they're both girls, it's wrong to have a relationship with the same gender," I said defensively.

"Don't fight girls. But just to clarify things, we're not in a relationship, we're not a couple, just best friends, we're just really close and comfortable with each other that people often assume that we're together," Irene unnie calmly explained.

"Yeah, but I respectfully disagree with what you last said Karina," I looked at her confused, I think she noticed it that's why she explained further, "about having a relationship with the same gender, I know we're different when it comes to how we view things but I hope that we can be open-minded with this particular subject. You see it's already the 21st century and I think that lgbtq+ related matters should be at the least normalized. We're friends already and if I'm your friend I want to be honest with you, I have this secret that only those people who are close to me know..." Irene unnie looked at her worryingly.

"Are you sure you gonna tell them?" Irene unnie doubtfully and worriedly questioned.

"Yeah, they're our friends I think it's just right for them to know. This is what I did with you guys before when we became close friends right?" She assured Irene unnie who still looks worried but nodded. I'm curious about what secret they're talking about, I'm sure Ningning also.

"I hope you guys can keep a secret and won't tell the others," Lisa unnie said, we nodded our heads and promised that we will keep whatever secret it is. "I like girls..." she said, I don't know how to react to that, "Generation," she added.

Ahh... that made me release a sigh of relief, I thought for a second that she really likes girls. I mean her secret shouldn't be one because everybody likes Girls Generation? Who wouldn't?"

"Lisa unnie what's wrong with that secret? It's normal to like them, we like them, there's no need to hide it" I said to her smiling assuring.

Irene unnie suddenly slap Lisa unnie's arm, with a frown she said, "Lisa stop playing around! Don't tease them and be serious for once, you're always like this." What she said made me frown, what is it now?

Lisa unnie smiled and said, "Okay, okay I'll be serious now, don't be mad Hyun." She looked at Ningning and me and said, "Okay, girls my real secret is that... I really like girls..." I'm confused. Is she serious right now? Is she still teasing us?

"You like... girls?... What do you mean unnie?" I asked her to confirm, Ningning is just silent looking between us.

"I like girls as in like "like" them, I'm a lesbian. I hope you understand," she said looking at us worriedly.

I don't really know how to react, I'm speechless, I feel bothered and uncomfortable. Lisa unnie likes girls? She's a lesbian? But it's wrong and disgusting...

"Don't worry unnie I understand you, I accept you. Actually, I admire you more now because you have the confidence to confess this to your friends, I feel important because it means you have trust in me despite just being friends for a while. I support the lgbtq+ community so I support you also," Ningning said smiling reassuringly at Lisa unnie who also smiled.

I just looked at Ningning confused and weirdly because how can she take this lightly? How can she say such things? How can she accept and support this? This is wrong in so many ways!

When I didn't say anything they all looked at me, maybe waiting for my reaction or what I'm going to say. Well, what am I supposed to say? I can't just be rude to Lisa unnie because at least I still respect her as a performer... but that's just it, my respect for her as a person is... I don't know about that now. Besides I can't really criticize her here because we're still in public.

"Karina unnie," Ningning.

"Karina," Irene unnie, they called me at the same time. Both looked at me waiting still for my reaction.

I looked at Lisa unnie she's looking at me understandingly, I think she understand my silence, good she's smart.

"Karina unnie say something..." I looked at Ningning raising one eyebrow.

"What do you want me to say Ningning?" I asked her. "You know my view about this and you know I don't like this. Sorry, unnies but I think we should go now, Ningning let's go home," I demand.

"But unnie..." She said contemplating.

"Ningning let's go!... Okay if you don't want to go, I'll just go home by myself," I said to her. I looked at Irene unnie and avoid looking at Lisa unnie, "Unnie, I will go now thanks for the food, see you next time," I bowed and left.

"Unnie wait!" I heard Ningning call me so I waited for her. "Unnies I'm going now too, thanks for the treat and Lisa unnie sorry for the way Karina unnie acted, I'll talk to her when we get home," she said to them smiling assuring, she bowed and went to me.

We went straight home after that, we didn't talk on the way home, we were just silent. I immediately went straight to my room to avoid talking about what happened earlier at the mall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Guys sorry if the progress or pace of the story is very slow. I just want to make a somewhat detailed story and where the characters don't immediately jump into a relationship after meeting each other for days or weeks, I don't want my story to be like those others where in just a snap the characters already like each other or already in a relationship, to show the process to put it simply. I want to make a story where it shows that relationships in general especially between famous personalities are not easy, I want to be realistic as possible.