Chapter 1 Tony's

"Let's go boys! JT, Cam get your skates moving!" I yelled out to the boys doing 1 Way Circle drills. I skated to my dad and the other 2 coaches in the middle of the ice. The boys have been going for 2 minutes and were starting to lag. They went around in circles for another 3 minutes. My dad finally blew the whistle, "Bring it in boys!"

"Hustle!" said Coach J. They skated as fast as possible to the middle.

"Wear your dress clothes to the school tomorrow. The bus leaves for Whitesboro at 4 from here. Be here on time, ready to go and win our first game of the season! Am I right!?" Their sticks hit the ice in agreement. "Now get out of here!"

"What do you think of the team?" asked my dad as we skated off the ice.

"They look good. They need some work on speed and coming up around the back of the goal for a shot." I replied taking my skates off and putting them in my bag. 

"Your right."

"Oh and dad? Can Mackayla ride on the bus with us to the game tomorrow?"

"Sure honey. Mackayla is like family. Plus she doesn't encourage you to play hockey."

"That's what you think." I said loud enough for only me to hear.

"Did you say something?" my dad asked.

"Nothing. I'm heading out to pick Mackayla for food. Be back by 9."

"Ok. Have fun and be careful." I kissed him on the cheek.

At this point the boys were walking out the locker rooms.

"Yo, Henderson. Where are you going?" asked Devin.

"Out with Mackayla. We are getting food."

At the sound of the word food, Zack popped up out of nowhere.

"Can we come?"

"Sure. Meet us at Tonys in 20minutes?"

"Ok." I texted Mackayla.

To: Mackayla From: Sam

Be there in 10. Be ready. We got some boys coming with us. Oh and you can come to the game 2ow! :)

From: Mackayla To: Sam

YAY! ok whose coming?

To: Mackayla From: Sam

Devin and Zack

From: Mackayla To: Sam

Ok ;D

I laughed. She loves boys. She hasn't met the hockey team yet but she came to all the games last season. I pulled out of the parking lot and went to Mackayla's. When I got there she was already outside with a smile on her face.

Once in the car I asked "What's the smile for?"

"Guess!"

"I don't kn-"

"I can't wait for you to answer! Harry Styles is following me on Twitter!!!!!!" she screamed.

"I hate you. How'd you get him to?"

"I don't know, but i'm happy. Don't question it."

We pulled into Tony's Pizza. Devin and Zack's cars were already there. We walked in to find them sitting at a table by the window.

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them.

"Hey." replied Zack.

"He-. Whose this?" asked Devin refering to Mackayla.

____________________________________________________________________

Samantha to the side >>>>>>>>

Vote and comment! <3