Chapter 7- yes!

I left the house for practice before dad did. As I walked into the rink, all the guys were sitting on the bleachers not dressed.

"Hey Sam!" They all said with smiling faces.

"Hey babe." Said Zack coming over and kissing my cheek.

"When did this happen?" Asked Cam pointing to us. All the other guys but Devin nodded in response.

"Yesterday." We said together.

"What's going on?!" Yelled dad as him and other coaches walked in.

"We are not playing!" Said Joey standing up.

"Your playing if I say you are. Now go get dressed!"

"We are only playing if Sam plays!" all the guys nodded in agreement.

Dad turned around and looked at me. I shugged my shoulders and flashed him a cheesy smile.

"What? You were in on this?"

"Well, dad-"

"Don't dad me! You know why I don't want you playing!"

"But-"

"End of st-"

"No! It's not the end of the story! I miss playing hockey. That's what I had grown up to do and then it was just taken away from me. I know your worried that I will get hurt but I have all of these guys to protect me. Plus when I play hockey I feel close to mom again. Almost like she is here. She wouldn't want you to keep me from playing. I want to play and I will play!"

Dad looked at me in shock. "I didn't know you felt that way."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Do you really want to play?"

"Yes, with all my heart!"

"If these will protect you then I guess I will have to let you."

"Yes! Thank you dad so much!!" The guys cheered! We all hugged. This was going to be the best season ever.

"Now go get dressed!"

I ran out to my car to my stuff and Zack followed. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the car whiling kissing me. When he pulled back he said "I told you it would work." I smiled and ran inside to get ready to start practice.

---------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long! And sorry it's short but I hope you guys like it! Xoxoxo