11

Wind whipped around me as asphalt flew by under me. It was a Thursday afternoon and I'd never loved a weekday more. A string pulled on my heart as I rumbled into a quiet little culdesack. A draw pulling me to a white and light green home at the end of the road. It's a large two story home with a beautiful wrap-around porch and gas lamps.

I pulled up into the driveway the loud rumbling of my bike silencing as I parked. Before I could even reach for my helmet the gate to the backyard opened. A smile pulled at my lips at the beautiful sight. There she stood with her dirty blonde locks in a large messy bun that leaned to one side. Her plump pixie like lips pulled into an innocent grin just for me.

Even dressed in a baggy tshirt and shorts, barefoot while covered in splotches of dirt and sweat with little gardening gloves on she was still the most breath taking woman I've ever seen. "Kane? What are you doing here?" Her jubilant soft voice filled with laughter pulled on my heart so hard I physically felt it.

I pulled my helmet off as she hurried over to me, her small feet pitter pattering down the driveway. "Shop was slow, and remembering that you aren't working today I just couldn't stay away."

A blush roared onto her cheeks as she giggled. I ran the backs of my fingers along one cheek as I placed my other hand on the small of her back enjoying her flustered giggling.

"Well..." She reigned in her laugh and shook her head.  "That's uh-" I pulled her closer,  our bodies together her hands on my chest.  Slipping my hand partly under her shirt rubbing little circles against her warm bare skin.  "Oohhh-" She hummed leaning into me.

I couldn't help the self satisfied smirk as I looked down at her. Seeing the lust that clouded her eyes. Even if my innocent little flower never acted on it.

I had plans to change that today. We have hours alone for the first time and I wasn't going to waste it.

~~~Juniper~~~

Resting my head on the center of Kane's broad chest his warm callused fingers skating across my lower back made my brain go fuzzy. Every thought flew out the window and all I could think of were his words, his touch. I could barely even think of that, it was all feeling. Excitment, closeness, comfort, adoration.

His skin on mine all I wanted was to melt into him. Dissappear into his large embrace, meld our bodies together to never be apart. I wanted to kiss him.

And that scared me. I'd never fallen for anyone this quickly before, and absolutely not this hard.

Blinking a few times I fought to gather my thoughts. Looking up at him it took every ounce of my will power to look at Kane's eyes instead of his thick, grinning lips.

"I -" My voice hitched as his hand slipped farther up my spine, his hand completely disappearing under my light green tshirt. "I have a new pitcher of strawberry lemonade in the fridge. You wanna grab that and some cups while I clean up?" I wiggled my dirt spotted purple gardening gloved fingers.  "Meet me in the backyard?"

"Sure little flower." He kissed the top of my head causing me to jump slightly in surprise. He chuckled, staring at my cheeks.  I must be blushing. "That sounds like a great idea."

"Okay!" I squeaked out. Pulling out of his arms I hurried back up the driveway to the gate, his laughter causing my feet to quicken.

Slipping through the tall gate I latched it shut and leaned against it. Shutting my eyes I took a few deep breaths. Trying to calm my racing heart. 'I just couldn't stay away.' Kane's words ran through my mind again and a happy squeal escaped me.

I never thought a man would say anything so heart pounding romantic like that to me. As a little girl I watched the cute romance movies with me friends and dreamed of such a romantic guy falling for me. My experiences since I started dating in highscool crushed those dreams though. Romantic men who fall head over heels for a girl doesn't exist. 'I just couldn't stay away.'