Anthony had liked his time in the sixties a lot, and he loved having the opportunity to actually have friends who he loved and who loved him even more back. But there was one thing that they could never give him, and that was the physical intimacy that he so desperately missed sharing with Five. He felt touch starved in the sixties, because it was so rare that he even felt much human contact, and definitely not in the way he was used to with his husband.

Diego abruptly stopped the car as he pulled up beside the industrial building. Anthony glanced out the window, and the place was a lot more dull and depressing than he had been anticipating. For a billionaire, the man sure wasn't very into exterior design, that was for sure.

"This is it" Diego announced as he pushed open the door of the car, stepping out first before the other two followed him out from the back.

"Boring ass building" Anthony commented as he stood up on the ground, interlocking one of his hands with his partner's, taking a few steps forward.

As they approached the entrance of glass doors, Five paused halfway there and looked at the building, a look of hesitancy and apprehension on his face. Anthony could barely make out his expression in the dark lighting of the night, but he could just tell by his body language that he was anxious.

"You okay?" Diego asked.

"Yeah, fine" Five answered, walking up to the door and then leaning against the glass "It's just..." he trailed off before he let out a sigh.

Diego pulled out one of his knives "How long's it been since you've seen the old man?"

"Seventeen years" he answered.

"That's a trip" Diego commented, kneeling down and beginning to pick the lock on the doors.

"No kidding" Five mumbled, looking inside the doors once more before sighing again "You know when I was stuck out there in the apocalypse, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't hear his voice in my head" his grip of Anthony's hand tightened just slightly.

"What was he saying?" Diego asked.

Five forced a sarcastic smile "I told you so"

Diego nodded and scoffed slightly "Well if Dad's here than he's never met you before, so he can't say "I told you so"" he reassured.

"I'm sure he'll find a way" they shared a look before Five blinked inside to unlock the door.

"Right" Diego nodded as he stood up "I gotta remember that you can do that"

"Hey did you guys know that I can do that too now? Not very well but it's still crazy, right?" Anthony asked as the three of them walked inside of the building "I'll have to show you sometime"

Five walked over and turned on a lamp "Yeah, we'll talk about that later darling"

The room was overall just dull and boring, and the outside exterior actually did match the interior design almost perfectly "Guess Dad wasn't much for home decor" Diego commented.

"Feels more like a front" Five commented.

"A front for what?" Anthony asked.

The boy shook his head "I don't know"

"Well I'll take the left, you two can take the right, and yell if you uh...get in trouble" Diego told them as he opened a door and walked into another hallway.