Five was exhausted, and he honestly could not remember the last time he had slept or even just closed his eyes for a couple of minutes. It was just now starting to take a toll on him. His body ached with every moment, and his eyes were starting to to sting whenever he blinked.

"You two okay back there?" the voice from the front of the car broke the comfortable silence that they had been in during the entire journey "You're being too quiet, that's not normal"

"I'm fine" Anthony replied, glancing down at his partner for a moment "What about you?"

"Mhm" he hummed, which wasn't really an answer.

Anthony smiled softly "You seem tired"

"Because I am" Five replied, turning his head slightly  so he could rest his face in the crook of his lover's neck "You smell really good though"

"Thanks" Anthony replied, leaning down and kissing the top of his head "I'm really glad you're back, by the way. Nothing ever feels right when you're not there and those three months were just weird"

Five smiled against his skin "I'm just glad that you're okay, I was really worried about you for a while when I didn't know where to find you" The thought of never finding his husband again was nothing but a terrifying thought. Because it could've been possible, if Anthony had travelled away from Dallas it would've been almost impossible to find him.

"What's the plan to find everyone else?" he asked.

"I don't know how to find Allison or Klaus, but Diego said you know where Vanya is?" Five asked.

Anthony nodded "Yeah she lives with one of my friends, weird right? I think she has a thing going on with the mother, don't tell anyone else that though, that's just my speculations"

"I think the weirder thing is the fact that you actually have friends now" Number Five commented with a snicker, his hand moving away from the button of the shirt and placing it on the boy's thigh "Seriously though, you do have to tell me about them"

"You're not allowed meet them" Anthony deadpanned "Not only would you scare the shit out of them, but they also are under the impression that you don't have a dick"

Diego rolled his eyes "You know that there were easier ways to say that right?"

"I don't care" Anthony replied "And you know what? At least I'm not the one who's in love with John F. Kennedy. I'm not that mentally ill"

"That sounded personal" Five mumbled.

Anthony nodded "Because it is, you know how many hours I spent listening to this bastard talk about the president? Worse than having to listen to my mom talk about the man she was cheating on my dad with"

Diego scoffed "I am not in love with him"

"No, you just want to give him some head. Y'know, because he doesn't have one" Anthony replied.

"Yes the joke did not go over my head" Diego muttered.

"If only the bullet had done the same to JFK" he retaliated with a fake frown.

Number Five chuckled softly as he kept his head on his husband's shoulder, before leaning down softly and placing a kiss the the base of his neck. He kissed upwards a couple of times before placing his lips at the bottom of his jawline. Anthony hummed contently at the action, moving his head to the side to give him more access.