10

04h05pm

Taehyung looked at his phone, he knew he still had a little less than thirty minutes before meeting Jungkook, but he couldn't stand not doing anything so he decided he'd already start getting ready. He put on a beige turtleneck, grabbed his equally beige wool gloves and his long coat before grabbing his hotel and car keys, wallet and leaving his room.

Once he got downstairs, he ran into Namjoon and waved hello before going to the reception to see if he could find his sister. When he saw a thin, grey-haired female attending her desk, Taehyung made his way over, trying not to scare her.

"Hey, Tae" She smiled warmly when she saw him.

"Hey, I just came to tell you that I'm going to the village right now and I probably won't be back in time for tonight"

"Oh alright, I'll tell the others"

"Thanks" He smiled and softly tapped on the desk before leaving.

"Wait, where are you going? You never miss Saturday nights at the restaurant? It's all of us together"

"I know but I'm taking Jungkook to the village, he's never been"

"Oh, alright then. Have fun" She winked at her brother who laughed as a way to dismiss her and walked away.

Taehyung looked at his watch and saw it was almost four-thirty, the younger should be here soon. The day was sunny and the air was as cold as ever. The brunette watched as families arrived, hyped and excited, making him smile. He saw a group of boys playing it cool with their snowboard gear as well as very pretty girls in their high fashion ski clothes.

At last, he caught a glimpse of the younger coming out of the lodge. Taehyung turned around and smiled at Jungkook who waved back. The two boys greeted each other and walked towards the elder's Mitsubishi and got in. 

When Taehyung turned on the car, his radio started playing the last song he had been listening to, as Bon Jovi's runaway started blasting through the car. The brunette opened his eyes wide and quickly turned it off.

"Sorry" He chuckled and apologized to the younger who smiled.

"It's fine, it's a very good song"

"You listen to Bon Jovi?" Taehyung asked surprised.

"A bit yeah, he has really good songs"

"Yeah, I'm a sucker for rock ballads and he has some of the best ones"

"I wouldn't have guessed it" Jungkook smiled, happy to be discovering something about the elder.

The two boys talked about music as their made their way down to the village and Jungkook was in awe of the beautiful landscape. He had been to the mountain side once or twice as a kid but he barely remembered any of it.

No matter if he had never been here, the winter atmosphere gave him a sense of nostalgia and familiarity the boy greatly appreciated, and even sought out.

Jungkook watched the trees pass him by and the birds fly high up in the clear sky, the soft rock music the elder played gave the moment even more dimension and the boy knew this would be a moment in time he would not soon forget.

The car pulled over and came to a stop, the ravenette looked around and saw they were in a quiet parking lot, behind them was a forest and further in front of them he could see the village.

"Here we are" Taehyung unbuckled his seat belt, gathered his stuff and got out, followed by Jungkook.

"How do we get there from here?"