Chapter 30 - Their past (Y/N - Prologue)

Start from the beginning

"Aww. You're making me blush. Now go show it to her highness" they said as they shooed me out of their lab.

"I owe you one, Ash. Love ya" I said as I sprinted off, eager to show my arm to Lumine.

While I was going towards her office, a portal opened near me and Enjou came out.

"Shit! You scared me Enjou" I said.

"Sorry about that boss, just barely escaped after having a little fight with her highness' brother" he said.

"The fuck did you tell him that made him want to kill you!?" I asked.

"I- ummm......." he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Enjou flashback*

"Wait! Can you tell me something about Lumine?" her highness' brother asked.

"You don't need to worry about her. His highness is there for her" I said.

"His highness?" he asked.

"Asmoday" I said.

"Wait... Why do you guys call him his highness!?" he asked.

"Oh yeah. He definitely fucked your sister" I said and he started attacking me like a maniac.

*End of flashback*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV - 

"Nothing. Definitely nothing" Enjou said as he started whistling.

Hmmm...... S U S

"Anyways..... Cool arm you got there" he said.

"Right? Ash made it for me" I happily said.

"You going to meet her highness?" he asked.

I nodded.

He joined me, and we entered Lumine's office.

"Your highness. It is done" Enjou said.

"Great. The other one is almost ready too. We shouldn't have anyone stopping us if they take place at the same time" Lumine said.

Enjou bowed and left.

"Hey Lumine" I wrote.

"Asmoday! You finally got a new arm!" Lumine said as she hugged me.

This girl... She's too cute!

"Yeah. Ash made it for me :D" I wrote.

"Ash...Ash? Ah! Ashley! They made the first field tiller" Lumine said.

"You busy?" I asked.

"Just have a little device I need to set up in the Chasm. You wanna join?" she asked.

I instantly agreed.

Not like I had anything else to do.

Lumine opened a portal, and we entered it.

The other side was a massive underground city.

"Wowww" I said.

"Cool, right? We found this city while following some hilichurls who were entering the chasm. There is a fountain here that weakens the effect of the curse" Lumine said.

"Curse?" I wrote.

"Ah! I forgot to tell you. The people of our nation were effected by a curse that makes them unable to die" Lumine said with a sad tone.