Chapter 3

I didn't talk to anyone from the group except Laura when she got home from Australia for her honeymoon. I would go to class and go back to my dorm; the only time I went out was when I had my camera and headphones. I would get lost in my music while taking pictures to avoid thinking about the friendships I might have lost. Laura had only been home a month before she got sick of me not coming around.

"Maddy please come home this weekend I miss you."

"I don't want to see any of the guys."

"Oh um I could have Liam stay with someone I guess." She whispered.

"Oh Laur no don't do that I want to see him."

"Good because there is something we want to talk to you about."

"Good something or bad something?"

"Good I think." She laughed lightly.

"Ok I will come home Friday after my last class."

"Ok... when are you going to tell me what happened between you and Niall?"

"It's not for you to worry about Laur."

"But I am worried." She whispered.

"Please don't worry it can't be good for the baby."

"I know."

"We will talk when I get home."

"Ok bye." She sighed.

"Bye Laur love you and Liam."

"And we love you." She said and hung up.

            I had a couple days to think about everything. By the time Friday got there I was ready to go home and see my family. I packed a bag and got on the train that took me home. As I walked up the steps to the flat I heard a lot of noise coming out of Niall's flat. Ignoring it I went to my flat and walked in to see Laura sitting on the couch. It looked like she was crying.

"Laura what's wrong?" I asked putting my bags down and walking straight to her.

"Oh um Niall and I got in a fight."

"About what?"

"He's been drinking a lot Liam took him back to his flat."

"Ok you relax and calm down I will be right back." I said walking out and into Niall's flat.

            Niall was yelling at Liam and Will when I walked in. He had a bottle in his hand and was swinging it back and forth. I walked straight over to him and slapped him. He continued to yell at Liam so I curled my hand into a fist and said, "Shut up Niall and listen to me! All these people care about you for some unknown reason you are pushing them away." He just looked at me then looked at Liam as I said, "If I hear you yelling at Liam or Laura again I swear on my life I will punch you in the face. Now Will you dump whatever he is drinking and put him to bed." I didn't look back as I walked out. Liam followed me and as soon as he shut the door behind him he pulled me into a hug and said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I laughed.

"Now are my girls hungry?" he asked looking from me to Laura. We all went out to dinner where Laura told me they bought a house and will have a room for me; it was 15 minutes from the flat.

            That Saturday Laura and I spent the day together shopping and talking.

"I can't believe you bought a house." I laughed.

"I know ha but we want you to call it home too. The basement is finished so we were debating making that your room so you had your own space." Laura smiled