Fιҽʅԃ Tɾιρ!

Shiori sigh as she put her fist on her cheek and her elbow resting on the table"What did he do now?"

Boruto is hanging upside down with a tape on his mouth, preventing him to speak.

"What happened?"everyone sweatdropped.

"He tried to pull a prank on the Principal yesterday..."Sorano trailed off

"And this is his punishment."Sayuri answered continued.

"What an idiot."Sasuke said with a sigh.

"What an idiot."Shiori said with lack of interest.

"Like father, like daughter."Shisui snorted while Sasuke smirked slightly.

"It's the first time our academy is conducting a class field trip outside of the village."Shino said as a girl with purple hair named Sumire wrote the 'Kirigakure Field Trip' on the board"Everyone must exercise extreme caution."

"Kirigakure?!"

"Aren't all the great five villages are enemies?!"Minato asked in confusion.

"That is in the past, the five villages formed an alliance to each other."Jina explained causing the past to be happy.

"Additionally, one Chuunin will be joining us for this field trip."Shino look at the door"You can come in now."the door opened.

Shiori's onyx eyes widened as her older sister came in with her usual ninja wear, but now without her chuunin vest.

"Oh! Shirona's joining them."Nia smiled"It's dangerous if they don't have someone with them.

(Shirona's outfit.)