29.

Chenle's

There's only a day left before prom, I just hope that Jaemin and Jisung read the signs and understand that she already has a date. If they destroy tomorrow night...it's finished. The both of them are gonna ask her tomorrow at the beginning of the evening, so I'll have to stop them before it's too late.

I stared at the picture of the four of us before this whole mess started...when we were all happy. I caressed the frame as I smiled. I'll try my best to avoid them from breaking apart.

Most of all...I have to protect Taeri, she is the first friend I got at the campus. She's always been so sweet and kind to everyone despite how they treated her. She doesn't deserve to go through this shit.

Jaemin's

Tomorrow is the day I call Taeri the love of my life, I won't let Jisung destroy this monent. I took a deep breath and looked out the window at the stars when a shooting star came.

Please let Taeri be mine, I love her so much  to the point where I can't even put it into words.

I prayed to the star as it disappeared. I looked at myself in the mirror and then went on my bed to sleep and rest for tomorrow.

Jisung's

I'll make sure to tell Taeri my true feelings for her tomorrow...I love her..and no one else other than her. As soon as the sun sets I'll go and ask her and put this corsage in her wrist as a sign of me my victory.

If Jaemin gets in the way, I won't hesitate to fight him. I won't back down.

"I have a long day ahead of me...So it's best to take a night's rest and wake up fully prepared for the day."
I said closing my table lamp, drifting off to sleep.

Taeri's

I was excited for tomorrow looking at my dress in the hanger in front of me. But why was I feeling so uneasy? As if something bad is going to happen tomorrow? I thought that it was only the excitement acting up.

But just as I got ready to go to bed, I was sure that something was gonna happen as I got the same feeling I had when I was seven. When I was seven, I had this same dark and bad feeling as I am feeling now, me being young I didn't think much about it. But the next day my grandmother died from a car accident.

The second time it happened was when I was ten years old, I had the same feeling and started hearing about what might happen. So, the next day I got into an accident in school, my classmate pushed me down the stairs making me fracture my leg and left hand.

So out of instinct I quickly called Jihoon who picked up almost immediately, which meant that he was still awale, probably working in the studio.

"Hey...aren't You supposed to be asleep?" He asked as I replied.

"Shouldn't you be doing the same?" I said making him chuckle.

"So, is something wrong?" He asked making me agree.

"Tell me...I'm all ears." He said as I sighed.

"Remember that feeling....The one I told you when we were little? That bad feeling?" I asked waiting for his response.

"Yeah....what about it?" He asked as I felt my eyes watering.

"I'm s-scared....." I confessed with a shaky tone.

"You're having that feeling again aren't you?" He asked with a softer tone.

"Y-Yeah...." I said making him sigh in worry.

"Hey, listen to me....everything will be alright...okay?...I'm here for you." He said as I sobbed.

"Shhh....oppa...is here for you. I'll stay on the phone till you fall asleep okay? And if you still feel scared...I'll come to you tomorrow and we can get ice cream together." He said as I giggled softly.

"Cookies and cream?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Cookies and cream...with extra toppings and brownies." He said making me giggle.

"Hoonie....can you...sing me a song?"

"Of course...which song do you want to hear?"

"Smile flower...." I said making him chuckle.

"You really love that song don't you?....but anything for you...." he said as he started playing the guitar which meant that he was in the studio.

_______________________________________

Here's another big brother Woozi moment for you guys!

Taeri seems to be scared for what might happen...but everything will be okay just like Woozi said...right?

I hoped you liked this chapter!

Bye~! 💞💞💞💞💞

Look at him...he's sooo cute and sooo tiny! 💖💕💖💖💕💖💖

For those of you who don't know who Woozi is here's a pic of him

For those of you who don't know who Woozi is here's a pic of him...well two. He might look tiny...which he is...but he's one of the strong ones...I mean by aura and persona.....not...physical strength. He's my comfort character and my idol! 💖💖💖💕💓