"Triton!" Percy screams, descending on him. 

It would be best if she could get him to look at her, that way she might get an edge on being able to judge his reaction. When he lays eyes on her, a cold fury burns in his eyes. Percy had matching fire in hers, ironic since neither controlled the element. 

"Oh dear half-sister, I wondered when you would show your face. First to try to take the ocean from me and now you try to take my new kingdom!" Triton yells fury coating every word. 

"Triton, I never once thought about taking the ocean from you, and it is not yours! Have you forgotten about father? He is the ruler of the ocean, not you! Your authority ends at the boundaries of Atlantis," Percy speaks, hovering in a cone of whipping water, her rage evident in the harsh, ripping water that tried to drag in everything around her. 

"The ocean is mine, half-sister! There is nothing you can do about it!" Trion screams, sending a wave of water towards Percy and she redirects it with a wave of her hands. 

"Do you hear yourself? Our father is the ruler of the sea, the god of the oceans! Even you aren't so stupid to think yourself more important than him? Stop this before anyone gets hurt," Percy demands, knuckles turning white as her grip tightens. She wasn't dumb enough to believe Triton would listen to her. 

Triton answers by sending a spear of ice towards her and charging, a battle cry leaving his mouth. 

"Well, at least I know what his answer is," Percy mutters to herself, easily turning the water in the ice into a thin vapor. 

******************************

Around the showdown between half-siblings, another battle raged. The Justice League and the kids from the camps were tearing through the monsters. With the new weapons of those belonging to the young justice and the young justice league, they had no problems dispatching the monsters. With the sheer number of fighters, it wasn't long before the majority of monsters were dispatched. The quick dispatch guaranteed that no civilians were injured and only minor injuries were received by the fighters. 

But now everyone was left transfixed, staring out at the water where Triton and Percy were locked in a deadly battle. They were moving so fast and so much water was flying in the air that they couldn't make much out. The amount of water that was sloshing out of the river was concerning and if it kept up, they would have to evacuate the sourunding area. 

***************************

In the center of the river, Percy was starting to tire. She had fought gods before, but none of her fights had lasted this long. And she had been against people who didn't fight like her. Triton wasn't like that. He controlled water, he knew what she would do almost before she did. It was a fight that she wasn't convinced she could win. 

"Just give up Persephone! You can't win this! Look at you, look at your hair! This is draining you!" 

Percy knew he was telling the truth, she could feel herself tiring and when her hair blew into her face, she could see that her once mostly black hair was turning more and more grey. 

"Tell you what! I'll let you live in a guided cage for the rest of your natural days if you stop! You're being a pest!" 

At Triton's words, Percy feels a glimmer of hope. Triton would have no reason to keep her alive, her being alive would actually be a threat to him. So the only reason he would suggest it was if he was feeling the effects of the fight as well.