"Where are you? Let me speak to her." Rowan rolls her eyes at Stefan she knew Elena wouldn't want to speak to him and it was stupid of him to think otherwise.

"Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her--" Stefan was cut off as Damon ended the call. He lets out a frustrated shout and Rowan just shakes her head.

"I don't know what you were expecting Stefan. She doesn't want to talk to you right now so just give her some space until she's ready to talk. She'll come eventually." Rowan advised, she knew he wouldn't listen but it was worth a try.

She turned on her heel and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" Stefan questioned looking at her confused, she knew he had no trust in his brother when it came to Elena's safety, but the one thing Rowan knew if anything was that with Damon she wasn't in any immediate danger and he would protect her. She needed space and being away from the small town would do her good.

If what she'd seen was anything to go by it only showed her that Lexi's boyfriend and close friends were the least of their problems. All things aside she was probably better out of Mystic Falls, because the second she stepped foot back into the small town, it would only go down hill from there.

___

Rowan pulled her phone from her jacket pocket to see if she had gotten any updates from Stefan, or Bonnie considering he had mentioned going to talk to her.

She looked around the grill to see if there were any familiar faces, and it was not long till she spots Aspen the girl she had talked to a few weeks ago. She hadn't seen the girl since, meaning she hadn't received any new memories of her. She sat in the corner of the room sipping on a cup of coffee while typing away at her computer.

Rowan didn't know much about how the memories were triggered, but she wondered in that moment could she control them; if she focused enough, would it trigger something? Rowan closed her eyes exhaling heavily, before opening them and focusing her attention on Aspen, trying not to make it look too obvious. After all, she didn't want to look like a total weirdo with a staring problem.

"Who are we staring at? Anyone cute" Rowan jumps slightly from the sudden voice next to her. She turns her head only to see Caroline sliding into the seat next to her with a teasing smile.

"I'm not staring at anyone," Rowan quickly denies, shaking her head.

"Sure." Caroline just smiles "Anyway I came with a purpose." Rowan raises her brow looking at her curiously as she waited for her to continue what she was saying. "Ok, I was here last night. Brynn had texted me to come because she needed some help, and me of course being the nice person I am agreed to help her out. Anyway, I had been talking to Matt after Brynn had left and a real cutie came up to me asking about you."

"His name was Ryan and he was a total dreamboat," Caroline beams excitedly, hoping that she could be cupid to her friend.

"What did he want?" Rowan asks trying to refrain from rolling her eyes at the mention of a boy. she slurped the rest of her milkshake while peering at Caroline from the corner of her eye.

Caroline's shoulders slump hearing the disinterest in Rowan's voice, but in all fairness, Rowan's experience with boys in the past wasn't exactly great. "Come on Rowan, even a little bit of enthusiasm would be nice."

"I'm sorry Care, but boys are the last thing on my mind right now." Rowan sighs, "I don't exactly have a great track record with them."

"You can't stay single forever Rowan" Caroline fusses sending her a serious look; she didn't want her friend to be old and wrinkly and not have a man by her side.

"Seems like a good idea to me" Rowan grumbles and Caroline nudges her playfully. She shakes her head, rolling her eyes but just decides to continue with her story.