13ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

13ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"the wound"

Felix rushes inside the hospital with Minho beside him. He is not a fan of these places either but just the thought of his best friend all alone, scared and with who knows what he got fractured, it's enough for the freckled male to put his insecurities aside.

"Hello!" Felix gives the front desk lady a huge smile "Here for Han Jisung, 25, pretty short and with huge cheeks like you could stuff your whole house in them"

The lady just blinks, arching an eyebrow.

"Are you related to him, sir?"

"Lee Felix, also 25 and I'm the only family he has in this country" boy proceeds to take out his ID and show it to the lady. Minho chuckles, he looks cute adorable like this. All worried but still a good boy following rules.

"Alright, Mr. Lee" she types in her computer "You are his emergency call from what I can see"

"Am I?" he giggles "That's so gay" he tells Minho, who can't help but chuckle again. He's joking out of nervousness.

"Please sign your entrance" she gives him a paper where he has to write down his name, ID number, date and finally, sign "Young male, are you entering too?"

Minho looks around, noticing someone in the waiting area, "Yeah, but I'll go to the bathroom first" he fakes a sweet smile, making the lady frown. He looks creepy.

"Room 405, 4th floor"

"Thank you!" Felix smiles widely, turning to look at Minho "See you upstairs?"

"Yeah, don't worry" he smiles back at the boy, quickly signing the paper and handing it back to the lady.

As he sees the boy rush to the elevator, his eyes divert once again to the person sitting on one of the chairs as his feet start walking that direction. The male looks tired, guilty and with a sudden urge to either run away or cry.

"Bang Chan"

The named male looks at the side, "Minho" he tries to smile.

"And Jake Bang" the male notices the young version of Chan soundly asleep in his dad's arms "Why didn't you leave him with Jihyo?"

"I rushed here with Jisung, I didn't even notice Jake was with me" he sighs "She's gonna close the café and come pick him up"

"You gonna explain to me what happened?"

"Well" Chan clears his throat "He got to the café with a birthday gift for me-"

Minho's eyes widen, "Oh, shit. Happy birthday"

The elder chuckles, "Thanks" he rests his back more into the chair, "Anyways, he got there and I was so happy to see him with those cute macaroons, all I wanted to do was kiss his cheeks and pamper him with love"

"But...?"

"But Jake got there and asked him why was he hugging me" Chan shakes his head in denial, feeling dumb for all that happened "Of course Jihyo ran after him and what the hell did you expect to happen when Jisung found out I've got a son and that his mom is pregnant?"